battlefield vietnam trailer

+4
Kyuubey
chunckylover53
DRGN LRD 1213
1fnbighen
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1battlefield vietnam trailer Empty battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 11:15

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

what did the 69 mill team actions mean? we get new nam maps after we get 69 mill team actions on nam maps?€

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHAHAHA DID YOU SEE THAT LITTLE WHITE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yea that will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

yeha i know, its like the cold war supply truck v2.0

chunckylover53

Didn't they have something like that in battlefield 1943? Where after a certain amount of kills or something you'd unlock another map?

Maybe after the combined amount of 69 million squad actions in vietnam are done everyone gets access to this extra map?

(Man i am on break in school right now but i still feel guilty for posting here...)

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

chunckylover53 wrote:Didn't they have something like that in battlefield 1943? Where after a certain amount of kills or something you'd unlock another map?

Maybe after the combined amount of 69 million squad actions in vietnam are done everyone gets access to this extra map?

(Man i am on break in school right now but i still feel guilty for posting here...)

at least you are on break, i woke up at 6 and threw up, then woke up at ten and threw up, i dont want to eat right now becasue ill prolly throw up.

on the bright side i get to play some xbox, while throwing up

chunckylover53 wrote:

This is a very strange concept.

woot! stomach flu.

Sounds like it'll be small sips of ginger ale and saltines for you.

Hope you feel better soon. Dealing with that really sucks.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

it sucks casue eveery time im sick, tis stomach flu, always. and the best is when it comes with a fever so i dont want to get up to throw up, but i dont want to soak in ginger ale either, least i dont have a fever right now

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

White car looks like the golf cart in Par for the Course (aka a death trap)

10battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 11:50

chunckylover53

1fnbighen wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:Didn't they have something like that in battlefield 1943? Where after a certain amount of kills or something you'd unlock another map?

at least you are on break, i woke up at 6 and threw up, then woke up at ten and threw up, i dont want to eat right now becasue ill prolly throw up.

on the bright side i get to play some xbox, while throwing up

That sucks dude... hope you get better it's always a pain when your throwing up all the time.

And yeah cram i thought that too, but i am not sure what else it could be? Just a guess for now then.

11battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 11:52

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

It's not squad actions, it's team actions. Once the entire population gets 69 million all together, they will unlock the map for everyone. They did this with BF 1943.

12battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 11:55

chunckylover53

Higurashi wrote:It's not squad actions, it's team actions. Once the entire population gets 69 million all together, they will unlock the map for everyone. They did this with BF 1943.

Yeah i kinda missed the "team" part.. When i think of team i just go right to squad.

13battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 12:04

So do squad actions not count as team actions, then? Because the squad is part of the team...

14battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 12:06

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

They are on your team, so yes, they count.

15battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 13:16

I think SeC should be able to help a lot with this and that sucks about the stomach flu.

16battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 19:26

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Its a lot better reward then what they gave us in 1943.

17battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-03, 19:28

Better they do this then something gay like VIP.

18battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-04, 04:00

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Lead Based Toys wrote:Better they do this then something gay like VIP.

what it should have been is once YOU get a cetain amount of sqaud actions, only you will unlock the new maps.

maybe the randies will actually help out the team?!?

19battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-04, 09:26

TheGM

TheGM

as a BF:Vietnam Vet i must say.

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER YEAH! *fist pumps in your faces*

I wonder how much will be the same and how much has changed.

20battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-04, 21:07

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I honestly cannot wait for this to come out. Possibly one of the most eagerly anticipated DLC of the year, at least for me.

21battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-04, 21:15

I like the idea they have for getting a new map; if the map is any good that should be great. The only thing that makes me want to try this game, is just taking the flamethrower to the enemy team, really. xD

22battlefield vietnam trailer Empty Re: battlefield vietnam trailer 2010-12-04, 22:19

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You love the smell of Napalm in the morning?

Also if EA thinks im doing 69 million team actions they can Blow me

Hehe im so Witty Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum