Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a BC2 stupidish suggestion! maybe not?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

I was thinking with how often we steam roll teams , it'd be funny to organize an 8 man charge to the objective on rush! we all gather in one area and push towards either objective in a massive 8 man squad! ALL medics or half medics and half engys for explosvie effect!

Make people piss themselves! I can imagine seeing 8 guys running at you with 4 saws blazing and 4 Winslows firing at you. HOLY FUCK BATMAN.

Ante

Ante

I've been on the receiving end of this tactic before.

Spoiler, it's frightening.

All medics would be hilarious, because you could spam revives on each other. All Gustavs as Engineers would be great too. It never works out, but I still never got to say see the day where successfully coordinated an 8 person mortar strike on one area; now THAT, would be awesome.

Ante

Ante

Hahaha, 8 mortar strikes would be awesome. I foresee severe framerate drop in the vicinity.

Tater

Tater

Wait Bob you weren't there we did a 6 man mortar strike on B on nelson bay one day a couple months ago! That building was gone in a matter of the first 45 seconds of the game start.

TheGM

TheGM

I have been on the receiving end of The "Human Wrecking Ball" it is like in Starcraft when all those Marines balls swamp a area and just wreck it.

I had to summon some mighty GM powers to counter this tactic. Plant C4 on tress and wait till the ball moves in and BOOM!

But the plebians are not as smart.....LETS @#$%ING DO IT!

Tater

Tater

I'll be on later tonight after a pre-xmas bash! Of course provided my internet cooperats (which means kicking the guys off their computers and phones).

I think this would be absolutely hilarious especially if someone was playing with us that had an opportunity to record the mayhem.

godscouchpotato wrote:Wait Bob you weren't there we did a 6 man mortar strike on B on nelson bay one day a couple months ago! That building was gone in a matter of the first 45 seconds of the game start.

I saw that one; I remember laughing my ass off, but I mean, 8 people calling one in over a small area, then watching it annihilate their team, like the middle of the first defenders Island on Isla Innocentes. xD

Tater

Tater

OMFG

I can imagine the statements flying out of peoples mouths. "HOLY SHIT i can't get away from it no matter where i go".. or "WTF is this HAXOR CRAP"

LMAO

LOL! xD I know, that's why it would be funny to see.

Tater

Tater

all the wookies i'd be like *looks in disc tray "i thought i was playing BC2, since when did i put in starwars battlefront: battel of kashykk?"

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

8 man mortar on isla first base would be funny if we all chose a different spot and spaced them out so that there is no safe place

Tater

Tater

Yeah if everyone had a designated spot to mortar everytime we played that way. Then the same if we were to gustav patrol peeps.

Can you imagine being the guy in a helicopter on Heavy metal and all of a sudden 6-8 gustavs leave the ground from one area!

I'd scream like a 14 year old boy!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

heavy metal it entirely too big

TheGM

TheGM

What ever we do. It will look like this!

Just a BC2 stupidish suggestion! maybe not? Fuerza%20combate%20guardia%20imperial%20cadia

Tater

Tater

I'm just saying though... who needs a VADs whe you got a death squad of 8 guys in one area moving around together peppering the sky with at4's or gustavs! It'd be like...... idk awesome maybe.

And OMG yes to gm's pic! i have warhammer 40k for the pc and sending squads of up to 40 guys to their deaths is entirely too entertaining. LASER FIRE EVERYWHERE!!!

TheGM

TheGM

Ya know.....I'm going to go play some Warhammer 40k right now.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

im in.

apache chief! E NAY CHUK!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum