4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*Quick match Oasis Empty *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 21:17

D

*spawns into a severely spawntrapped Attackers base with 13 tickets left

2*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 22:53

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

let me guess, they had both attack helicopters. where ever there are choppers there is going to be whores to abuse them

3*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 22:55

Zillah

Zillah

Its funny, I played a game on there, and the DEFENSE was getting spawntrapped. The attackers werent even blowing up the objectives.

4*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 23:05

D

hotdamnitssam wrote:Its funny, I played a game on there, and the DEFENSE was getting spawntrapped. The attackers werent even blowing up the objectives.

That happened to us on the next round I played lol.

5*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 23:06

Zillah

Zillah

It sucks, because it can pretty much go on indefinitely...

6*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 23:11

hotdamnitssam wrote:Its funny, I played a game on there, and the DEFENSE was getting spawntrapped. The attackers werent even blowing up the objectives.

That's how it always works from my experience. Half the Attacker team has a shot at the AA gun and routinely destroys it while the Apache does the orbiting death circle of death.

And the tanks park across the river and shell bases/buildings/spot future targets for the Apache. You rarely get pushed back but god damn do you ever die a lot.

7*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 23:14

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I haven't had much trouble with this but I am always waiting for the chopper on the AA on that level. I hate attack choppers man, nothing is more satisfying than shooting one of those out of the sky.

8*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 23:16

I pretty much hate using attack helicopters now, I go for road-kills pretty much the entire time and I still rarely get shot down. Something's wrong there.

I remember road-killing around 4 wookies on Epyk's team while ignoring the tank convoy before he shot Ing and I down with his tank...good times. lotsa flattened wookies

9*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 23:18

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

wookie pancakes sound delicious. I, sadly, have no chopper whoring powers to call upon, all I can manage is to annoy a couple people and not smash into a cliff face

10*Quick match Oasis Empty Re: *Quick match Oasis 2010-12-09, 23:55

Heebs

Heebs

yeah, he picks the night i am not over at sheep's house to play BF, i see how it is D! ):<

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum