We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vomit flavored cough drops

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:05

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

So I have had a cough, sore throat, and stopped up nose, and headache for a week or so and my dad got me some cough drops, and they taste like straight up bile.

2Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:07

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

That sucks. You need to get on sudaphed(sp?) and Tylenol PM. Shit works.

3Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:07

Dx

What flavour does it say on the bag/box?!

4Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:11

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I can't swallow pills, my gag reflex is too strong.

And idk kitsune, he just gave them to me in a ziploc, so I think we have had for awhile in our cupboard. I just know it's nasty. I have one berry flavored one I'm saving for school tomorrow.

5Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:14

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

xsilentshooterx wrote:I can't swallow pills, my gag reflex is too strong.

And idk kitsune, he just gave them to me in a ziploc, so I think we have had for awhile in our cupboard. I just know it's nasty. I have one berry flavored one I'm saving for school tomorrow.

Good thing you're not gay. Seriously, though, get well soon.

6Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:16

Ugh, well, maybe you should see if you can buy some new cough drops tomorrow. Might want to try drinking honey with tea, to sooth your sore throat in the mean time. Hopefully you get well soon, huh? Smile

7Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:19

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya I amgetting better. I don't have headaches everyday, and they aren't bad when I do. Don't think we have honey cause my dad is diabetic and step mom has high blood sugar. And I might walk to the gas station down thestreet tomorrow after school and buy some.

8Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:22

Darn to having no honey Sad Chamomile Tea and Honey is a favourite of mine when I'm sick. I hate the taste of 7-Up now though, because my Mom used to make me drink it whenever I had the flu. Hopefully you can get a good night of sleep though; I hate having a sore throat/stuffy nose. If you lay on your back, all the mucus drains into your throat, and makes it burn worse, but if you lay on your stomach, than all the mucus goes to your nose, and you can't breath. Sad Laying on your side isn't really a guarantee either (wish it was, because I always sleep on my side)

9Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:25

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I never really have good night sleep. I get 5-6 hours of sleep. And I sleep on my side, I can't sleep any other way.

10Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:36

Well, I hope you at least get to sleep today, because you have school tomorrow (unless you're lucky enough to stay home)

Lol, also, did you see the Apache Air Assault game? Maybe some of the BC2 chopper whores will go play that game xD

11Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:37

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I played a demo of it. It was meh.

12Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 02:45

MEGA MILK wrote:I played a demo of it. It was meh.

But remember, if BC2 chopper whores see it, they'll probably shit their pants (and then some), because all they get to do is fly an Apache, and they're never forced to fight as infantry, lol.

13Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 09:45

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I am feeling better today.
and i played that kitsune, and it was annoying

14Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-13, 21:41

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Stacy's Mum has High Blood pressure? Very Happy

Also i always take my Pills with water i used to be able to straight up swallow them but cant anymore

15Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-14, 00:41

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Haha yea frost she does.

16Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-14, 00:52

Zillah

Zillah

Apache Air Assault looks like it could be really fun. I love flight sims.

Is there a multiplayer?

17Vomit flavored cough drops Empty Re: Vomit flavored cough drops 2010-12-14, 16:37

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I prefer Jet Sims Apache Air Assault looks kind of dull

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum