You are not connected. Please login or register

» The Lounge » Archives » xbox help

xbox help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xbox help Empty xbox help 2010-12-13, 14:43

sheep

sheep

I heard you can set your xbox up so that when you turn it on, instead of it logging in to an account automatically, you can pick which account to log into. How do you set this up?

Also, I have an account on my xbox I don't want on there anymore (from when I was letting Heebs' bf play on it) how do I delete it?

2xbox help Empty Re: xbox help 2010-12-13, 15:22

Go to your memory section thing and go to the hard drive and it will say accounts or something and you can delete from there.

And you should be able to go to account setting and pick which one to log on as or whatever, I think.

3xbox help Empty Re: xbox help 2010-12-13, 16:03

sheep

sheep

Thanks Bla baby. I'll see if that works.

4xbox help Empty Re: xbox help 2010-12-13, 16:39

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Whichever account is automatically logging in has a setting that you can turn off. I can't remember which menu it's in though... sorry.

5xbox help Empty Re: xbox help 2010-12-13, 20:08

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

press the middle button of your controller go all the way to the right then select profile on the bottom it should say sign-in preferences select then under profile auto sign-in set it off and there you go ^~^

as for the profile scroll over my xbox go to system settings then into memory (choose which storage device you use) select gamer profiles , then select the profile you wish to delete then press delete

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» The Lounge » Archives » xbox help

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum