New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSG1 is no longer the worst sniper

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

It now kills in one shot to the stomach and groin when not using any attachments.

Also, I noticed that sniping is much easier with the patch. Treyarch is doing a great job at balancing them.

Valukar

when was the patch?

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

today

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Higurashi wrote:It now kills in one shot to the stomach and groin when not using any attachments.

Also, I noticed that sniping is much easier with the patch. Treyarch is doing a great job at balancing them.

Nice. Weird that it changes with attachments though. I wonder if they meant to do that or if it's a glitch. I'll probably still use it with the Acog though.

Does that go for any attachments? That's kinda lame, but I guess if you just like the plain old PSG with nothing else, that's a good thing.

DrBob276 wrote:Does that go for any attachments? That's kinda lame, but I guess if you just like the plain old PSG with nothing else, that's a good thing.
No he means if it does not have a silencer.

Crunchy

Crunchy

T-800 wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:Does that go for any attachments? That's kinda lame, but I guess if you just like the plain old PSG with nothing else, that's a good thing.
no, actually any attachment removes the 1.5x multiplier to the stomach. I dont mind though.

Crunchy wrote:
T-800 wrote:
no, actually any attachment removes the 1.5x multiplier to the stomach. I dont mind though.
Even the variable zoom?

Majora1988

Majora1988

Yes, its only got the one shot kills for naked PSG1.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum