Majora1988
Khfan60
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/57542771

Rolling Eyes

I posted there just for kicks. It's hard to argue that Vietnam will be badass and worth the points.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Trolling is too easy on the Blops board.

GOML BK Scrandy etc. etc.

Can't wait for Vietnam. Especially since I'll have a glorious two weeks to actually play it.

I couldnt even get past the first page. Threads like that is why I avoid gamefaqs anymore. that place sucks.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Agreed though, some of the stuff there is funny to read.

Its amazing people actually consider COD skill based! LOL!

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/57537506

Oh dear god...

Cardboard Fox wrote:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/57537506

Oh dear god...

Ever since HAxe, they've got all these wanna-be-king-of-the-board asshats. I can't stand them!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Did kirb move on? He's never on bc2 forum any more. Of course he could have changed is name again

Havent seen sock post either.

D

Awesome MD wrote:Did kirb move on? He's never on bc2 forum any more. Of course he could have changed is name again

Kirby is now Bee_Billy_ Honey or something like that. Haven't seen him post on the BC2 board as much lately but he's still around.

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah, He still goes around. His new name is "Billy_Bee_Honey"

Sock had posted a link to the denkirson stats for Vietnam on the Gamefaqs BC2 board, when i asked him why he never posts on the SeC.

Kirby comes in and says "becaue it has the word clinic in it! wtf is that?" Stupid kirby... Rolling Eyes

It would be cool to get sock here. I really loved playing with him, kirby not so much.....

Zillah

Zillah

Symbolic47 wrote:It would be cool to get sock here. I really loved playing with him, kirby not so much.....

Yeah Sock was a cool guy, he had a lot of common sense, and was a beast at the game. Ill bother him about it more next time i see him on gamefaqs.

TheGM

TheGM

Had to dust off my COD trolling gimmick.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Topic = gone. D:

Shaymojack wrote:Topic = gone. D:
I know Sad

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

I love GFAQS because every time someone pulls up stats, it just means they don't wanna talk on an even level because they already lost the argument.

Therefore: CoD and Halo boards suck.
Hard.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

realistically the old BC2 board was the only one I frequented becasue all the other ones seemed to suck, a lot.

Duck

Duck

Tallahassee wrote:I posted there just for kicks. It's hard to argue that Vietnam will be badass and worth the points.

BF 1943 was badass and worth the points at the same cost and had a third of the content.

Yeah really...1943 had only 6 guns (a bit more if you count pistols, grenades, grenade launchers, melee weapons and the Engineer launchers, but that's just splitting hairs), but technically only 5 since both faction's weapons functioned identically, only 4 types of controllable vehicles (6 with AA guns and heavy MGs), and only 3 maps but it was still an amazing game.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

The BC2 board was pretty great, it was just the mods that ruined it.

Hecter74

Hecter74

Sigh.
more E-Peens fighting it out.

Duck

Duck

Lead Based Toys wrote:Yeah really...1943 had only 6 guns (a bit more if you count pistols, grenades, grenade launchers, melee weapons and the Engineer launchers, but that's just splitting hairs), but technically only 5 since both faction's weapons functioned identically, only 4 types of controllable vehicles (6 with AA guns and heavy MGs), and only 3 maps but it was still an amazing game.

And also broke records for xbla sales. nuff said.

Hecter74

Hecter74

1943 was great.

Zillah

Zillah

That game was crazy fun when it wasnt lagging like crazy.

it was really fun watching kids crash planes into shit, made for a great atmosphere

you'd see a corsair dive in an attempt to bomb a tank, be unable to right out and smash into a tree. made for many lulz

and coral sea was fun for trolling teammates (the map itself sucked) by landing planes upside down on your own team's carrier...good times.

the lack of sky box was entertaining too, you could fly a plane straight up, jump out and rain TNT on flags.

Duck

Duck

Planes were so useless in 1943. I never got the bombing thing down. All I did was blow up the other team's planes.

Zillah

Zillah

Ducksaws wrote:Planes were so useless in 1943. I never got the bombing thing down. All I did was blow up the other team's planes.

Yeah dropping bombs was impossible, im not sure if I ever got a single kill with it.

Hecter74

Hecter74

I was fine with it.
I'm always a flyer, it's just what I do and I'm always good at it.
and a shotgun whore.

1943 could have so used a shotgun class

Hecter74

Hecter74

yes it defiantly could have.
however my favorite was prolly the sniper class.
TNT, Pistol and a High Powered Scoped Battle Rifle.

Hotdamnitssam wrote:
Ducksaws wrote:Planes were so useless in 1943. I never got the bombing thing down. All I did was blow up the other team's planes.

Yeah dropping bombs was impossible, im not sure if I ever got a single kill with it.

WHAT?! I never had problems bombing things with the planes. The only thing I had trouble with using planes was not getting raped by the enemy team when they had 2+ AA guns in the air, because those things were like AA sniper rifles. That, and idiots who always ran into you trying to shoot your plane down because they sucked too badly to actually do any sort of dogfighting. Nonetheless, I loved 1943.

CoD/Halo boards have always sucked. I enjoyed the BC2 board because it was the only place where you actually could talk to people. I was on the CoD4 board for two years before that; I don't know why people have such an ego over a game that doesn't have much skill to it, really.

Hecter74

Hecter74

That was annoying as hell.
see enemy plane.
ooooh, dogfight.
*RAMS YOU*
asshole

Hecter74 wrote:That was annoying as hell.
see enemy plane.
ooooh, dogfight.
*RAMS YOU*
asshole

LOL! YES! THAT SHIT! OVER AND OVER! xD

the worst part is that nobody ever got the kill

though that only really happened like around release, not a whole whack later. the other thing that annoyed me was when half the enemy team would shoot at your plane the entire round, it wasn't even that huge a threat or anything >_> just stupid

Hecter74

Hecter74

DrBob276 wrote:
Hecter74 wrote:That was annoying as hell.
see enemy plane.
ooooh, dogfight.
*RAMS YOU*
asshole

LOL! YES! THAT SHIT! OVER AND OVER! xD
it never accomplished anything other then just being a huge annoyance.

Lead Based Toys wrote:the worst part is that nobody ever got the kill

though that only really happened like around release, not a whole whack later. the other thing that annoyed me was when half the enemy team would shoot at your plane the entire round, it wasn't even that huge a threat or anything >_> just stupid

I tried playing about a week ago, and people STILL ram into my damn plane, unfortunately.

I never understood why everybody would go out of the way to shoot the plane either. Even with a good pilot, they only could get a couple kills per pass, and were only essential for getting rid of/damaging tanks.

Hecter74

Hecter74

Easy Points+Kill?
and if there's an AA gun handy and a plane in the area I'll blow it up.
but I don't like sit on the AA for the entire match.

I mean the people that all pull out the Infantry class with a rocket launcher, then all the rifleman shoot at your plane with their rifles as you fly overhead. When 2/3 + of the team just drops everything they're doing to try to kill you, lol.

Hecter74

Hecter74

oh okay, yah I never understood that.
I mean good luck hitting a fighter plane with a bazooka

I somehow got the points/kill on a plane once as a Scout with the sniper rifle on Wake Island. There was an AA gun shooting it though, so I must've somehow dealt the last bit of damage, or it just counted as my kill for some reason, but I laughed for a good minute straight when it happened.

Hecter74

Hecter74

DrBob276 wrote:I somehow got the points/kill on a plane once as a Scout with the sniper rifle on Wake Island. There was an AA gun shooting it though, so I must've somehow dealt the last bit of damage, or it just counted as my kill for some reason, but I laughed for a good minute straight when it happened.
Nice, reminds me of when I quick scoped (M95) a blackhawk in BC2 and got a double kill.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I loved how you could headshot pilots in 1943. I only did it three times out of my whole play time but I still enjoyed it and consider them my best moments in that game.
It was also cool shooting down the enemy pilot in the head while you were flying your own plane. It was cool just seeing them flying, getting the kill, and their plane just stop flying and slowly glide into the ground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum