Air Supremacy
Kyuubey
Grey
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 19:09

Grey

Grey

I'm kinda wanting to get some of them in here cause only a few of us play, but the Gears 3 board kinda looks like any of the CoD boards. Kind of a catch 22.

2Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 19:17

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Isn't any shooter board on GameFAQS like the CoD boards?

3Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 19:17

Grey

Grey

Brink looks kinda decent at least.

4Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 20:52

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Yeah, far too many complaint topics that all end the same way.

They never learn.

5Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 20:54

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

It's 90% sawed-off whine.

6Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 21:04

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Don't like SO, but know better not to whine.

7Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 22:02

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Me neither. Seems like a bad idea for a weapon, and it's stupid easy to get kills with it. At least it's easy to counter.

And damn, I'm fucking terrible with the Torque Bow.

8Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 22:14

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Ars Diaboli wrote:Me neither. Seems like a bad idea for a weapon, and it's stupid easy to get kills with it. At least it's easy to counter.

And damn, I'm fucking terrible with the Torque Bow.

Yeah, me too. It seems that the lag was purposely put in this time.

But SWEET BABY JESUS the Longshot this time! SEXY!

9Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 22:45

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I gotta give the Longshot a try, though with the spawns right now, I'll probably shoot twice and get a shotgun up my ass.

10Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-04-30, 23:41

Khfan60

Khfan60

The Longshot is a pain in the ass to use now, what with the added bloom. And bad with the Torque Bow, lolwut.

11Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-05-01, 00:09

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ars Diaboli wrote:It's 90% sawed-off whine.

I complain about the Sawed Off, but only because of the number of people that fucking use it.

EPIC said that they put it in the game so new players could have a chance at actually killing people, instead of dying and leaving the game and never touching it again.

But the fact that 90% of the damn community does nothing but use it, and bum rush with it or camp corners pisses me off.

12Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-05-01, 00:21

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Also, the Longshot is fucking beast now. I couldn't use it in Gears 2 because of the damn lag and crap, and the lousy hit boxes.

But in this game, with the Dedicated Servers and shit the Longshot is so fucking sexay.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991468-gears-of-war-3/58961207

Also it was posters like that one I was arguing with, that made me stay away from that board.

13Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-05-01, 02:26

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I know what you mean sopa. I don't like it either, and I've been against people that literally bum rush, shoot, fail, and run away to do the exact same thing again.

I don't think it's an overpowered weapon, because it has so many weaknesses and if you play with a decent team, you can just gun them down, but it's just so damn annoying that a guy that can't aim for shit gets a kill because the weapon is designed for that. I've been in the cameras of teammates, and they get kills when a guy is on the far left or right side of their screen and they totally missed their shot.

I do think Epic fucked up making that weapon, which is just a noob cannon, but all the complains about it tend to be exaggerated. It's not an OP weapon, even though it sure as hell is annoying.

Fires insanely quickly, and if every shot hits you can kill someone before the clip is 3/4s empty.

Not even with an active reload.

Wut.

I down like no tomorrow with actives. That weapon needs the actives, and once you get that right it's a beast.

And damn, I just read the rest. Dude's stupid.

14Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-05-01, 08:03

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I like using the S/O Shocked ! I can't get the hang of the gnasher, never could in any Gears game, and I like taking someone out with me. Plus I've run into so many retro users the S/O is great for a nasty surprise. It reminds me of using a rocket launcher, can annihilate any one enemy, but don't miss. I always liked the make or break weapons.

I suck at the torque bow too, but I abso-fucking-lutly love me a digger launcher.

I've been posting on the Gears board to try and get some people interested.

15Gears 3 Gamefaqs board Empty Re: Gears 3 Gamefaqs board 2011-05-01, 17:38

Symbolic

Symbolic

I want me some Gears beta! Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum