Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is only one reason I play videogames, these days, it seems...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

They never do anything except for make me worry and get pissed off, but today, I got a double kill with a Smoke Grenade in Black Ops...moments like that, make playing games worth it, IMO, even if all I do is get mad the entire rest of the time.

I know what you mean. I quickscoped 4 people in a row on nuke town a couple of hours ago.

StormEye

StormEye

BF2 and Counter Strike Smoke Grenade kills are the things to be very proud of.

I just keep pushing to bring up my kdr.

God I miss counter strike

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I miss Time spliters. I miss it a lot. I own the second one and future perfect but my GCUBE is fried and I can't play it on my Wii cause I lost my GCUBE memory cards

Ante

Ante

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I miss Time spliters. I miss it a lot. I own the second one and future perfect but my GCUBE is fried and I can't play it on my Wii cause I lost my GCUBE memory cards

That fucking monkey.

that fucking stickman goldfish robot in TS2 and the ghost in future perfect were fucking annoying to try to kill

Chewy

Chewy

StormEye wrote:Counter Strike Smoke Grenade kills

Haha were those even possible?

I hated smoke grenades in CS because I had a crappy computer and the game ran at like 12 FPS without them.

I wish I would have had a chance to play Counter Strike.

I had a shit computer and a 56k modem for years. I would never have been capable of playing.

Chewy

Chewy

You still have a chance, CS 1.6 and CS:S are both alive and well.

Crombie

Crombie

CS was fucking awesome, oh the sleepless nights of Fy_iceworld, or de_dust. Or creating key codes so you can push one button and buy the m16, body armor, grenade and extra ammo before the guy next to you has even fully logged in.

It's the FPS that got me into FPS and while I do miss it, I know that it could be nostalgia glasses that keeps it as one of my all time favorite games.

I stopped playing at 1.3 I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum