the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZOMBEE vs BAMA PSYCHO SUPERBOWL!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Final game! Zombies take on the Asylum Inmates!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Mad

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I'm actually surprised I made it through this week...I did not play the right WRs. I haven't played the right WRs the last few weeks, if I do that this week I could be in trouble.

DL, I'll get you an avatar shortly. =P

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Grrrrrrrr

lol... I won't make in unbearable.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I am just pissed that I screwed with my lineup so much that I screwed myself out of a win...

lol... pure awesome DL.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Bama Psycho wrote:I'm actually surprised I made it through this week...I did not play the right WRs. I haven't played the right WRs the last few weeks, if I do that this week I could be in trouble.

Lol, I just screwed myself more by playing two inactive players. Though i wouldn't have won regardless.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Majora1988 wrote:
Bama Psycho wrote:I'm actually surprised I made it through this week...I did not play the right WRs. I haven't played the right WRs the last few weeks, if I do that this week I could be in trouble.

Lol, I just screwed myself more by playing two inactive players. Though i wouldn't have won regardless.
It would've been a lot closer if Peterson would have played, I don't think the Bears would've produced nearly as many points for me if he would've been in the lineup.

Pittsburgh vs Carolina tonight! The Super Bowl begins at Carolina!!!

The Philly vs Vikes game was moved to Tuesday. My best players will be in that game. =/ Dragging this week out.

John marston ftw

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

John Marston wrote:The Philly vs Vikes game was moved to Tuesday. My best players will be in that game. =/ Dragging this week out.
I think it'll probably be decided before then, most of my guys have played awful this week, you will probably have it won by tonight.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Looking at things I would say Mills is pretty solid for the win but who knows.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

My only chance is if Brees throws about 3-4 TDs to Colston, and his players don't play too well.

Last edited by Bama Psycho on 2010-12-27, 10:38; edited 1 time in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Which is possible.

*knocks on wood*

I need .45 points to win the championship. I think I should be able to get it with Jackson, McCoy and the Philly D tonight. Razz

The Zombies have won the FF SUPER BOWL!!!!!

Long live the ZFL!!!

ZOMBEE vs BAMA PSYCHO SUPERBOWL!!! Zfl10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum