New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chi town is going to the superbowl

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

I know it, I feel it nuff said they are undefeated right now trust me they are going again lol.

Wacco

Oh yup, born and raised there. Hoping it works out

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I wouldn't hold your breath, unless of course you can hold it for a long long long long long long long long long time

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

TerryMay wrote:I wouldn't hold your breath, unless of course you can hold it for a long long long long long long long long long time

Lol no you are thinking about the cubs and I have pretty much given up on them lol (but still love em) but chicago did just go to a superbowl in o7' so it shouldn't be to long just if cutler can stay consistent.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

If cutler can stay consistent

yeah I'm kinda including that in the whole "don't hold your breath" thing lol. Also, they have a lot of key player on D who are notorious for getting hurt *cough* Urlacher *cough*.

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

hmmm are you a favre fan lol jk (from the town you are from)

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

They are 3-0, that is for real.

Win one came from a TD that was called back due to a freak rule.
Win two and three that came from two teams that really beat themselves more than the Bears beat them. (I can't remember the Cowboys game, but they barely beat a team that had 18 penalties)

But after all that they are 3-0, they have been a very lucky team so far. Maube that can keep happening for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum