Heebs
MEGA MILK
sheep
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Got a free game! Empty Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 03:31

sheep

sheep

Amazon made a booboo it seems. Unlisted in the invoice, but available in the box, was Rayman Raving Rabbits for the Wii. I didn't order it, since I don't have a Wii and have no idea what Rayman is.

I thought it was the game I had ordered when I saw the case bunched up with the DVDs, but that was not the case. My game is coming via another package, which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Now I have to figure out what the hell to do with this thing.

2Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 03:35

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Pawn it for crack.

3Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 03:37

sheep

sheep

I don't need no crack. Cracked out enough without it.

Do you need some crack Milk? Is that why you're so cranky? Going through withdrawals? Poor kid.

4Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 03:43

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I am not cranky. YOU are cranky. Silly crack whore. Haha. Whooo!

5Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 03:45

Heebs

Heebs

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aK8vVk4_n2Q?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aK8vVk4_n2Q?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 03:50

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Got a free game! 1276461354058

7Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 16:40

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

you should give it to someone as a Christmas present Smile

8Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 17:02

sheep

sheep

I don't know anyone with a Wii.

9Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 17:04

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Just trade it in t gamestop for somethin

10Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 17:08

Heebs

Heebs

my brother and his woman have a Wii, and dad is going to buy the nephews a Wii next month, maybe give it to one of the boys as a birthday present, both of them are having b-days in March.

11Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:28

sheep

sheep

Nuh uh. One of them is in February. I know, it's the same as my sisters.

The boyfriend wants to see what we'll get for it at Gamestop. Probably not much, they tend to be a bit of a ripoff in that department.

12Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:31

$6 trade in at amazon.

13Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:33

sheep

sheep

I want $40. It's brand new in packaging. They can sells it for $60 for the love of holy things.

14Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:37

sheep wrote:I want $40. It's brand new in packaging. They can sells it for $60 for the love of holy things.
It is a wii launch game. I am surprised you can get $6 for it.

15Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:47

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah it's a launch title. Hilarious and fun game though, to bad you can't just play it.

16Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:50

Heebs

Heebs

sheep wrote:Nuh uh. One of them is in February. I know, it's the same as my sisters.

bah. i can never remember when the little bastards were born, i try not to as a matter of fact.

17Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:55

sheep

sheep

Hmmm. Hmmm... Maybe I will gift it. Then I can play it. The boys will share their Wii with me. And it's rated E so they can play it.

18Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:56

Heebs

Heebs

there you go. win/win.

19Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:57

Metalzoic wrote:Yeah it's a launch title. Hilarious and fun game though, to bad you can't just play it.
I am not saying it is bad I am just commenting on how ridiculous it was to expect $40 for it.

20Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 18:58

sheep wrote:Hmmm. Hmmm... Maybe I will gift it. Then I can play it. The boys will share their Wii with me. And it's rated E so they can play it.
Well I got a wii and have never played the first rayman.....

21Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 19:00

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

It was on the original PS, I'm fairly sure.

22Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 19:01

MEGA MILK wrote:It was on the original PS, I'm fairly sure.
I mean I have never played the first rayman party game.

23Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 19:05

sheep

sheep

Is that some sort of hint? Hahaha. How about NO!

Also, I never said I EXPECTED 40 for it, just that I WANTED 40. =P

Last edited by sheep on 2010-12-23, 19:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding. forgetful. missed a post. ect.)

24Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 19:06

sheep wrote:Is that some sort of hint? Hahaha.
Wink

25Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 19:17

sheep

sheep

Loan me your Wii Tom, and then when I'm done, I'll send it and the game back to you.

Sounds fair to me!

26Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 19:19

sheep wrote:Loan me your Wii Tom, and then when I'm done, I'll send it and the game back to you.

Sounds fair to me!
But I wanted to play with you Sad

27Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 21:34

sheep

sheep

But you don't live near me. Well, if your parents say its okay, you can come visit. You have to wrestle with the boyfriend though. I'm tired of being his "hey I want to test this new move!" dumby. That will be your job. K? Great.

28Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 21:37

Same

Same

sheep wrote:But you don't live near me. Well, if your parents say its okay, you can come visit. You have to wrestle with the boyfriend though. I'm tired of being his "hey I want to test this new move!" dumby. That will be your job. K? Great.

I'll give you my wii to borrow o.o if I lived in the states at least.

and zoh mai gar I can come wrestle your boyfriend even though he'd probably kick my ass since he's older and probably a pro fighter. Still awesome you got a free game.

29Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 21:41

sheep

sheep

He's learning to be gentle when testing out new stuff on me weee Brit, so you should be safe. He's no pro fighter, but he is vicious. <3

Maybe one day I'll see you on that side of the pond! I want to go so I can visit my other Brit. She's a girl one ^^ And she bakes. Trying to convince her to be my wife. lol

30Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 21:50

Same

Same

sheep wrote:He's learning to be gentle when testing out new stuff on me weee Brit, so you should be safe. He's no pro fighter, but he is vicious. <3

Maybe one day I'll see you on that side of the pond! I want to go so I can visit my other Brit. She's a girl one ^^ And she bakes. Trying to convince her to be my wife. lol

Ooh Surprised I like to have a fight and normally fight my brother because it's just fun to have little brawls now and then.

And I assure you, you wouldn't want to be anywhere near where I live Surprised because the place I live in has a terrible community who are racists and douches alike which is why I want to move to America for jobs and better weather and awesomeness.

Good luck on getting her to be your wife xD

31Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 21:51

sheep

sheep

Hahahaha. America is full of those things too! Sorry to say.

I'll win her over Wink

I don't like really fighting with him. He's too strong and always wins. Makes me mad!

32Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-23, 21:55

Same

Same

sheep wrote:Hahahaha. America is full of those things too! Sorry to say.

I'll win her over Wink

I don't like really fighting with him. He's too strong and always wins. Makes me mad!

Yeah but America is MUCH bigger and full of opportunities! Plus he should fight my sister shes one hell of a fighter thanks to joining the army. And you don't need to get mad if he generally likes to fight sometimes and enjoys it he'd probably end up winning. Whereas you probably don't wanna so you don't need to worry as much.

33Got a free game! Empty Re: Got a free game! 2010-12-24, 01:09

sheep

sheep

But sometimes I do want to. And I want to make him bleeeeeed. Slammed him against the wall a few times because he was clinging to me like a monkey ><

We have a slightly violent relationship lol - but it is consensual violence. Not like... we physically abuse each other. Well, you get what I mean.

We like to brawl baby! I smashed his chest in one day, thought I was going to have to take him to the hospital.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum