Keyser Söze
Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11
Wacco
Patrick Star
Same
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What did you get for christmas Empty What did you get for christmas 2010-12-25, 03:47

Same

Same

Very Happy Merry Christmas SeC!

I got an
Ipod Touch 32 gig + £25 giftcard
Cologne
Jaffa cakes.. ( if you have them.)
Razor
Shaving cream stoof
book of exams answers which are random/funny o.o
and a bar of soap that says gay bar from my sis's boyfriend because he couldn't think of anything but ohwell.

Last edited by Boxxy on 2010-12-25, 06:45; edited 1 time in total

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

its not chirstmas for another 11 minutes here Evil or Very Mad

If you count what I am getting tomorrow it is just cause 2, AC brotherhood, and a lego white house. ( I also got my new phone early)

I have no idea, not until tomorrow. I had nothing to give to my sister for Christmas, so I took $20 of $40 I had gotten in a card, and gave it to her, so she got $60, and I got $20.

Wacco

Are you one of those open-presents-at-midnight people? I could never do that. That's just not fun/

Same

Same

Wacco wrote:Are you one of those open-presents-at-midnight people? I could never do that. That's just not fun/

If that was directed at me : No.

The epic thing is called timezones and I woke up at 7AM since I wanted to wake up early.

But yeah i'll wait for you guys to wake up "tomorrow" or whatever time it is o.o

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

I don't know. It's 12:19 A.M. here and I can't sleep lol.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Money. My family has figured out to just give me funds for buying my own Christmas gifts. I'm thinking a drum set or these What did you get for christmas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlYOPyQ8wjINcnEyFYtG415JoMh3bKHGcQrVPUzCKRoYxbBY-p would be nice, man...

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

So two hoodies, a shirt, a wallet, an money.

Still have to open with my dads side of the family.

My youngest nephew got a variety pack of play-doh.
I gave my niece two Disney princess dolls.
My one nephew got tickets to see Toy Story 3 On Ice w/ his mom.
I gave the eldest nephew Mario Kart for the Wii.

Same

Same

Cool Surprised I got £150 in money from cards and such. and those gifts are pretty nice for your family members cram Surprised

I also got a belt, a matching wallet (With £30 in) and Castlevania Lord of shadows

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah i also got a wallet, a new tennis racquet, some clothes and a little remote control helicopter (This is my guilty hobby, they always break in 2 days)

Plus my little brothers got a Wii, not sure if ill really use this too much. And later today im going to go have lunch with my family, they usually give me money and giftcards

Good Christmas though! Very Happy

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

My brother in law was going get me a remote control helicopter. But his wife wouldn't let him.

Zillah

Zillah

xsilentshooterx wrote:My brother in law was going get me a remote control helicopter. But his wife wouldn't let him.

Haha its awesome because it has the same controls as BC1 heli controls, which i use Very Happy

Now i can chopper whore in real life Very Happy

sheep

sheep

Wee Brit, I'm coming to your house to play Lord of Shadows with you, okay?

I gots...
AC: Brotherhood
Eat Love Pray movie (I loved the book)
Assorted candy, including mini snickers in a cute snickers tin (I like tins/boxes)
$100 in a singing card (from "dadinlaw")
iPhone 3GS all ready to go on the boyfriends plan
Kickstand iPhone cover
iTunes gift card
List of all my apps from his phone, and apps I would be interested in
Awesome sparkly jingly wreath (from Heebs <3)

I gave....
For the boy
Ong Bak 1 & 2 plus Protector Special Edition
Spirit Killer trilogy
24 Season 8
UFC game
Fighters (book with really nice pictures of UFC fighters)
Socks and underwears hahahaha
Ankle weights, 2 10lb bar weights
For the dad who has everything
Gift cards for Wal-Mart and Safeway
For the "fat" friend
Gift card for assorted Restaurants
For Heebs
Cappuccino mixes
For the "father-in-law"

Bailey's Mint Chocolate

Now I want to go watch the small people from Heebs' family open gifts, but I have to start cooking soon Sad I love watching kids open presents on Christmas. And I'm sad I didn't get my pony.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I got:
2 pairs of skinny jeans
2 t-sirts
Halo: Reach
Forza Motorsport 3
$50 gift card
New wallet

I have some presents at my dad's house that still need opening.

sheep

sheep

What's up with all the guys getting new wallets? Is that a normal thing? I didn't get mine one until his got stolen.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Mine got messed up in a horrible accident I don't wanna talk about.

Zillah

Zillah

4 people in this thread have gotten wallets. I also got some skinny cords.

Same

Same

Sheepy can you tell me some ipod/iphone apps? i kinda jailbroke my ipod.

sheep

sheep

Sure can kid! I'll PM you some. Still working on it myself. BTW Jailbreaking is baaaaad, just so you know. Hope you made a back up before you did it.

Same

Same

sheep wrote:Sure can kid! I'll PM you some. Still working on it myself. BTW Jailbreaking is baaaaad, just so you know. Hope you made a back up before you did it.

I needed some apps but they were expensive. i'm re-restoring it back soon

sheep

sheep

You got lots of Xmas money, turn that into iTunes card or whatever.

Only thing bad for me with this phone, is I HATE iTunes. HATE! RAWR! Hopefully it will be less rage inducing on the new computer.

Same

Same

sheep wrote:You got lots of Xmas money, turn that into iTunes card or whatever.

Only thing bad for me with this phone, is I HATE iTunes. HATE! RAWR! Hopefully it will be less rage inducing on the new computer.
i need a new pc that is £500.. D;

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

8:30 A.M., I'm the only one awake. Grr...

I was awake here at 6:00 this morning, but that would've been at 3:30 in the morning where you live, lol. I got:

An electric razor
1600 MSP
Lots of candy
Several gift cards to different places

Heebs

Heebs

i got a reproduction jadeite measuring cup (i collect greenware/retro stuff)
a printer
a pair of socks from my middle nephew
a little snow globe from my sister and a happy bunny necklace that says "Hi loser."
a $25 gift card to a local store
cappuccino from sheepies
the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy

and that's about it

chunckylover53

Well sheep i also got a wallet i never got around to getting one and my sister said she was tired of looking at my "stripper stack" of 1's everywhere.

2 pairs of pants
a Jacket
old spice kit
wallet (came with a little key chain flashlight to)
$100 giftcard to bestbuy(No idea what to buy O.o)
scratch off tickets (won nothing)

I asked for nothing this christmas tho thats the funny thing...

Same

Same

oh i got my wallet because it matched the belt and I lost mine

Wacco

I got an iPod nano and a record player. Now I need to think of the first record I'm gonna get for it...I'm thinking Halcyon Digest by Deerhunter or Odelay by Beck. Not sure yet though.

Duck

Duck

Guitar amp my dad bought off ebay... didn't come with audio cables and has no distortion.

Earth defense force 2017

a bb gun

25 to gamestop

left behind 3 (some jesus video game I didn't ask for... I asked for midnight club LA)

Chewy

Chewy

I got...
-Turtle Beach X11 headset
-Some clothes
-$50 giftcard to Best Buy
-$100 check

Boxxy wrote:Sheepy can you tell me some ipod/iphone apps? i kinda jailbroke my ipod.
Let me guess you want free apps?

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:Sheepy can you tell me some ipod/iphone apps? i kinda jailbroke my ipod.
Let me guess you want free apps?

I restored it back to none jailbroke. but no I have £25 to spend so. Wrong guess :p I can spend for apps. I bought Robot Unicorn attack, BFBC2, The Sims 3, doodle jump. And I have free app a day just so I can get some apps I might see. I might get dungeon fighter 2, it looks fun.

sheep wrote:Sure can kid! I'll PM you some. Still working on it myself. BTW Jailbreaking is baaaaad, just so you know. Hope you made a back up before you did it.
jailbraking is only bad if you want to pirate apps or are not tech savvy.

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:

Actually I would do it for some free apps if I thought it's truly not worth the money. and it's fun to play with an open source.

Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:

Actually I would do it for some free apps if I thought it's truly not worth the money. and it's fun to play with an open source.
lol at thinking jailbraking is open source.

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:

lol at mistyped D:

Um I mean cydia = open source. jail breaking is just explotiing shaddup.

Plus you play with third party apps that aren't in the app store o.o

Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:

lol at mistyped D:

If you want open source software go to android.

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:

lol at mistyped D:

If you say android as in the phone, noty I'm not buying a phone contract or something that costs a hella lot more for just that when I can get an ipod which I find more fun for the 4g. o.o Might have been tempted if I had 3g.

Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:

lol at mistyped D:

If you say android as in the phone, noty I'm not buying a phone contract or something that costs a hella lot more for just that when I can get an ipod which I find more fun for the 4g. o.o Might have been tempted if I had 3g.
You ipod touch has 4g ?_?

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
T-800 wrote:

lol at mistyped D:

You ipod touch has 4g ?_?

No my ipod touch = 4g/4th generation of ipod.

I might have been tempted to have an android if I had a 3rd gen Ipod touch

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

sheep wrote:What's up with all the guys getting new wallets? Is that a normal thing? I didn't get mine one until his got stolen.
I got a new wallet too. o_o Probably won't use it for a while, I like the one I have now a lot.

New iPod touch, BlOps, AC:B, FO:NV, Dark Void, 1200 MSP, $100 in prepaid debit cards (so much better than gift cards!), and PEEPS! I love those little marshmallows.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I got to spend loads of time my husband and family, that was my best Christmas present! Plus my new job!

Other than that I got:
- SWEATERS! Like seven.
- Jeans
- Kohls/Barnes & Noble gift cards
- $100 in cash
- A new Belgian waffle maker! and it rotates!
- A rose from my youngest brother (he's 5, so sweet!)
- A bracelet from my middle younger brother
- A whole bunch of candy

I got a whole bunch of stuff from my kids/their parents too -- candles, lotion, $300 in cash/gift cards, some ornaments and various other randomness.

Had a nice Christmas. Ehat and I didn't buy anything for each other this year so we just focused on having each other, it was nice Smile I always feel like everyone gets wrapped up in presents for the holidays, it's nice just to enjoy my family and my husband!

Zillah

Zillah

Shaymojack wrote:
sheep wrote:What's up with all the guys getting new wallets? Is that a normal thing? I didn't get mine one until his got stolen.
I got a new wallet too. o_o Probably won't use it for a while, I like the one I have now a lot.

New iPod touch, BlOps, AC:B, FO:NV, Dark Void, 1200 MSP, $100 in prepaid debit cards (so much better than gift cards!), and PEEPS! I love those little marshmallows.

damn EVERYONE got a wallet! Very Happy

I lost mine this summer on a train in london, had my driver permit and a bunch of money it...

Well just finished building my lego white house (started an hour ago) so i figured I would take a picture of it.

What did you get for christmas Img_2021

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

That's pretty boss.

And tis the season for getting wallets.

I got Medal of Honor, 3 hoodies, 2 pairs of jeans, lots of gift cards/money, and best of all, a '02 dodge truck.

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

T-800 wrote:Well just finished building my lego white house (started an hour ago) so i figured I would take a picture of it.

Aww man, it doesn't come with crazy people trying to break in, and security easily stopping them?

Voltaire

Voltaire

Before Christmas I got a phone change from the iPhone 3GS to the Samsung Focus which is nice and for Christmas I got:

A pair of Astro A40 headsets (the wireless version)
A new Xbox 360 controller
An Xbox 360 Chatpad
An Xbox 360 Quick Charge kit (in black)
Five or so shirts and a R/C Helicopter which handles pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Starcraft_Noob wrote:
T-800 wrote:Well just finished building my lego white house (started an hour ago) so i figured I would take a picture of it.

Aww man, it doesn't come with crazy people trying to break in, and security easily stopping them?

It should come with a UFO model, some napalm and a box of matches, ala Independence Day, man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum