Duck
Kyuubey
StormEye
Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11
Epyk MD
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 17:21

Zillah

Zillah

Well anyway, my guess is that he'll be back within a few days...

52who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 17:23

Sigh- what is this the 3rd time hes done that?

53who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 17:24

Symbolic47 wrote:Sigh- what is this the 3rd time hes done that?
Twice for me.

54who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 17:26

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Hotdamnitssam wrote:Well anyway, my guess is that he'll be back within a few days...

Probably. Reminds me of this game show (Ninja Warrior) where this person was on his third season, saying "If I don't win this time, I'm done!". He came back a few times after that.

55who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 17:28

Stop talking about Bob and actual suicide.
You're underestimating him.
Just stop.

56who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 17:46

Same

Same

Clark Griswold wrote:Stop talking about Bob and actual suicide.
Just stop.

^ This.

Talking badly of people like that behind THEIR back is mean and disrespectful it feels like a small joke went a little too far right nao.

57who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 17:53

Boxxy wrote:
Just stop.

^ This.

Talking badly of people like that behind THEIR back is mean and disrespectful it feels like a small joke went a little too far right nao.
I was not joking.

58who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:04

Duck

Duck

You guys know he must be reading this.

59who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:12

Duck

Duck

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=kitsune%20no%20kaji

"do not speak to me, for i am unworthy of your presence"

60who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:17

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

who account suicided?  - Page 2 Facepa10

61who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:27

Zillah

Zillah

Starcraft_Noob wrote:Suicide over videogames? That's *****... but I've met some pretty stupid people...

(Edited for offensive term. Mrs. Terry of Hat.)

What is this? modded? haha

62who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:31

Yeah ok. I guess im to insensitive....

63who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:33

Why would you "leave" a forum only to still read as a guest? I guess im one of the few who hates how childish this shit is. Or maybe im one of the few to have the balls to say what everyone is thinking....

64who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:40

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Symbolic47 wrote: Or maybe im one of the few to have the balls to say what everyone is thinking....

this

65who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:44

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:
Just stop.

^ This.

I was not joking.

if you weren't joking it's still going to far >_>

joking or not makes no difference..

66who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:44

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'll be honest, I like the guy, but I don't like this "coming and going" BS. He does need some help, or at least someone to talk to and let it all out on.

67who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:45

Plenty has been said to Bob, but we choose to do it through PMs rather than roast the guy in public. It's just the respectful thing to do.

Has nothing to do with "lack of balls"

68who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:46

Same

Same

Oh and having the balls to say something means shit all why not say it to his face? like in a party or something saying it in a forum just because he deleted his username is retarded. Bla left because of the stupidity that happened to him and people said nothing of it or stood up for him hence why he hasn't came back

69who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:47

Lol

70who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:51

Same

Same

Symbolic47 wrote:Lol

Lol indeed. You guys can say stuff anyway but I just feel like it's a bit disrespectful and really you should just go say it to his face and stuff instead of being all sympathetic in the parties which is stupid because you come back to say shit afterwards o_O

Which doesn't make sense for me. But imma stop complaining it's up to you, not me and I aint gonna rain on peoples parades.

71who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 18:57

I refuse to get into an internet pissing match. I just say what I think, and how I feel. And this situation is *******. Also read my posts.....i only commented on the suicide one time. And in fact I said he wouldnt do it. What im laughing about is bob leaving due to stats. And ive talked to kitsunw directly about this more than once.

And im done with this topic as it should probably be locked. Nothing positive will come from further discussion.

72who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 19:01

Same

Same

Symbolic47 wrote:I refuse to get into an internet pissing match. I just say what I think, and how I feel. And this situation is *******. Also read my posts.....i only commented on the suicide one time. And in fact I said he wouldnt do it. What im laughing about is bob leaving due to stats. And ive talked to kitsunw directly about this more than once.

And im done with this topic as it should probably be locked. Nothing positive will come from further discussion.

Yeah it should be and I understand where you are coming from and I do get irritated when he complains and I talked directly and tried convincing him and he's just way too sturbborn for it he's not online so I can't tell him anything and I know you only said it once but I dislike hearing death about stuff.

73who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 19:05

No problems here. Maybe my "balls" comment sounded dickish, but you guys know this situation well. Bob is awesome at every fps ive played witg him. Ive told him this many times in live parties, as well as here.

74who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 19:10

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I think the anger stems from the fact that many of us have confronted him about this absurd process he goes through, either face to face or through public chat.
his responce is always along the lines of;

Your right im over reacting, im sorry. "Insert more selfloathing"
he's fine for 4 hours then back at it. That in itself is rage inducing.

75who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 19:13

TheGM

TheGM

And that might be the problem.

76who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 19:16

Same

Same

Okay please just lock the topic it's old news and there isn't much to say anymore o_O.

77who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 20:45

sheep

sheep

So much anger around here these days. Sad

I think we all need to start passing the peace pipe around and chill.

78who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 20:57

TheGM

TheGM

Boxxy wrote:Okay please just lock the topic it's old news and there isn't much to say anymore o_O.

I disagree.....I'm having a ball....with rockets on it too!

79who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 21:05

I'm all about that peace pipe.

80who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 22:52

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

sheep wrote:So much anger around here these days. Sad

I think we all need to start passing the peace pipe around and chill.
i i did that earlier now im wtf about what happened to this forum while i was watching SLC punks and i thought the peace pipe made sheep ichy O.o

81who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-26, 23:31

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Hotdamnitssam wrote:
Starcraft_Noob wrote:Suicide over videogames? That's *****... but I've met some pretty stupid people...

(Edited for offensive term. Mrs. Terry of Hat.)

What is this? modded? haha

Darn, I knew I should have worded that differently. Kinda reminds me of Facebook, but over there, people get pissed off at me for not wording it simply enough for them to understand it, whereas over here, it's because I actually said something stupid.

82who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-27, 00:30

sheep

sheep

Peace pipe does make sheep itchy, also makes her feel like her skin is going to peel off, not fun! So, boyfriend will be smoking my share of the peace pipe. I'll take care of the rattles and drums. lol

83who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-27, 15:58

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I guess we just aren't important to him, if he disregards us telling him he isn't bad.

But if we weren't important to some degree, why would he go through the stats and say he isn't "deserving" of us.

Fox, I know you are (possibly) listening to this thread go on...and on.

But what are we?

Important?

Or insignificant?

84who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-27, 16:03

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don;t know about the rest of you peoplesbut me....

I am a GOD among men!!!!!!!!!

At least in my own mind......

85who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-27, 16:04

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Having "lord among dragons" credentials helps with the "god among men", so I wouldn't doubt that.

86who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-27, 16:06

StormEye

StormEye

Well, in many places where a legend of a dragon exists, it is usually in places where there were a lot of natural disasters. People have viewed these natural disasters as a doing of higher beings and in many cases they have become dragons in the tales that have brought down from generation to generation.

87who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-27, 16:06

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Remz that was so deep Im still falling

88who account suicided?  - Page 2 Empty Re: who account suicided? 2010-12-27, 17:05

Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum