Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic Congresswoman shot in the head.

+5
Duck
StormEye
Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11
TexasMace
Kyuubey
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Others were shot and killed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/08/gabrielle-giffords-dead-dies_n_806220.html

TexasMace

TexasMace

...even a baby. Humans suck.

Don't forget about that other guy that ended up in a landfill.

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

How did she survive a point blank shot to the head?

StormEye

StormEye

As long as a person's reptilian brain is functional, not severed from the rest of the body, and is not bled dry, people can survive a shot to the head with certain degree of survivability.

Not all headshots are lethal. There are many cases where a person is shot near a jaw, which has completely torn his lower head away from the rest of the head, he had survived, this is a soldier in WW2. And there are other cases of headshot on frontal lobe which the victim survived.

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Interesting

Duck

Duck

Yeah, somehow video games portray people as much more durable and also much less durable than they are in reality at the same time.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Such a shame, man.

Duck

Duck

this is why i hate politics despite being my government teacher's favorite student... so much polarity. When will people realize we're on the same side? Sure stupid politicians may anger me, and the corrupt ones I may actually hate, but i don't hate politicians for disagreeing with them.

Maybe it's all the negative ads this year "my kills orphans and uses their blood as lubricant to rape puppies!"

StormEye

StormEye

At least its better than Korean politics. American politic probably only involves political affinity, but Korean politics even involves geographical affinity.

I love my country but the politics is crap.

Though, at least we have a bunch of politicians all trained with martial arts skills, whom fight with ferocity when fight breaks out in congress.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Ducksaws wrote:this is why i hate politics despite being my government teacher's favorite student... so much polarity. When will people realize we're on the same side? Sure stupid politicians may anger me, and the corrupt ones I may actually hate, but i don't hate politicians for disagreeing with them.

Maybe it's all the negative ads this year "my kills orphans and uses their blood as lubricant to rape puppies!"
The problem is that not everybody is on the same side anymore. There's plenty of people who are so intent to see their party beat the other they don't care what happens to the country in the process. I hear people all the time talking about hoping that Obama fails as a president just because he's a Dem, with no thoughts on how that could affect the country.
Americans are idiots.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Shaymojack wrote:
Americans are idiots.

As well as people in every country.

Wacco

I hope this makes people realize that the way our politics right now are ridiculous. Apparently the kid went on political rants online a lot. Guess what guy? We're all on the same side. Violence isn't the answer to getting things done politically.

StormEye

StormEye

Seems to be a form of answer in an international politics though, sadly enough.

Wacco

True that.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Maybe politics is inherently violent, man.

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

StormEye wrote:Though, at least we have a bunch of politicians all trained with martial arts skills, whom fight with ferocity when fight breaks out in congress.

We do?

StormEye

StormEye

I'm not American. LoL

Wacco

Besides Storm, when there was still a debate about whether states would enter the U.S. as free or slave states, one dude attacked another dude in congress with a cane! That's pretty cool too, right?!

StormEye

StormEye

Wacco wrote:Besides Storm, when there was still a debate about whether states would enter the U.S. as free or slave states, one dude attacked another dude in congress with a cane! That's pretty cool too, right?!
Democratic Congresswoman shot in the head. 0500128800-30-37

Democratic Congresswoman shot in the head. Thumbs10

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Now, that's approval right there, man.

TheGM

TheGM

I like when the Glalactic Senate of India(it is fucking HUGE) get into a fight. 30,000 people just kicking the shit out of eachother.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Congress in asian countries resemble riots when they get ugly, man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum