Pariah
MEGA MILK
Dropped Da Soap
Ante
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/18/new-york-gay-hate-crime-shooting-_n_3299277.html

I seriously fucking hate planet earth today. I don't care what your stance is on gay people and gay marriage, taking a life in cold blood like this is fucking disgusting. The person who did this deserves to be strung up and tortured to death.

This stupid shit holds the entire human race back. We're capable of being so much better so why aren't we?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Why? Because Humanity in a whole is a filth ridden infestation.

I also hate the earth

Fuck this place

Been pretty down lately

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I can't say I'm shocked that this sorta thing happens. I expect it'll be a couple more decades before the gay community is really...welcomed, I can't think of a better word.

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:I also hate the earth

Fuck this place

Dude, the fuck is up with that?! The Earth didn't do shit to you. Don't hate it.

Hate the people on it. Hate the virus that is Humanity.

Chewy

Chewy

I'm hoping the Oatmeal is right on what the future views of gays are going to be: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/gay_marriage

It's totally fucked how people still think this way now, but just give it time and things will change.

Pariah

Pariah

It's a symptom of the times. America is still in it's long, drawn-out phase of becoming a stable society. First we took it out on the blacks, then the commies (and started the Lavender Scare), then the Irish, then it became the Muslims and Gays. It'll be someone else next.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Pariah wrote:It's a symptom of the times. America is still in it's long, drawn-out phase of becoming a stable society. First we took it out on the blacks, then the commies (and started the Lavender Scare), then the Irish, then it became the Muslims and Gays. It'll be someone else next.

Being the biggest melting pot in the world has its ups and downs.

Pariah wrote:

Fuck this place

Dude, the fuck is up with that?! The Earth didn't do shit to you. Don't hate it.

Hate the people on it. Hate the virus that is Humanity.

Naw

Id prefer to be mad at the world right about now

Just ignore me. Going through a tough time

Pariah

Pariah

MEGA MILK wrote:
Pariah wrote:It's a symptom of the times. America is still in it's long, drawn-out phase of becoming a stable society. First we took it out on the blacks, then the commies (and started the Lavender Scare), then the Irish, then it became the Muslims and Gays. It'll be someone else next.

biggest melting pot my dick. Some parts of this country are sweet. Some parts still have lynching. My city is about as de facto segregated as possible. You have the black neighborhoods, the polish neighborhoods, the white "cop-teacher-fireman" neighborhoods, etc.

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:
Naw

Id prefer to be mad at the world right about now

Just ignore me. Going through a tough time

I know the feel. I don't know if it'd help you, but a place that I usually go to vent when I'm feeling screwed up is reddit.com/r/offmychest

It's a subreddit made entirely for people to just unload. It's pretty relaxing just to post your troubles.

its just money, lack of job, health, everything

Im about the lose my mind.....

Just telling you guys now so if Im not around soon its because I went nuts.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MEGA MILK wrote:

Nah things are consistently sweet here

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Fuck this place

Been pretty down lately

sheep

sheep

You can't even blame society for this sort of stuff, because this type of action is not widely accepted by society.

You just have to blame the people who commit these crimes. Because they are the ones who commit them, no one else. So lay the blame on their shoulders instead of on anyone else.

People are monsters. People are saints. Takes all types.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Seems pretty mild, compared to having women stoned to death, people cut to pieces and tossed into an acid barrel, etc.

Humanity can, and has done worse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum