Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

W00t!! I can finally browse this site again....and not have to do it on my Ipod Touch!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

FINALLY!!!
I mean my Touch worked well, but it was such a pain in the ass to type and shit.

But my friend got a 220 gig Macbook for Christmas and he just left for college. So like 2 days before he left he threw his laptop in my lap(which hurt really really fucking bad cause it landed sideways and one of the corners slammed into my netherregions)and told me I could keep it. That all I had to do was just buy a new AC adapter for it, and email him all his pictures and music.

So now I got a really damn nice laptop thats only a good year 1/2 old.
Its a lot better then my old laptop, and I mean, A LOT BETTER.
Has 80 gigs of memory, like a gig or more of RAM, has XP(my old laptop still had 2 week old beta Vista....it sucked), and is actually capable of running a good number of games at a decent level. I mean my old laptop couldn't run Freaken Fallout 1. And I played 2 1/2 hours of Team Fortress 2 on this bad boy today(granted it was at minimal specs but still, TF2 is a beast!!).

So yes, expect to see more of me and my Soapy ways on this site.

StormEye

StormEye

Gratz lad

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Mr Soapy Pants wrote:But my friend got a 220 gig Macbook for Christmas and he just left for college. So like 2 days before he left he threw his laptop in my lap(which hurt really really fucking bad cause it landed sideways and one of the corners slammed into my netherregions)

Haha! Before he threw it at you did he ask you what the capital of Thailand was?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nooo....why would he ask that?

Zillah

Zillah

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Nooo....why would he ask that?

Distraction!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh gotcha
I should have known that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum