New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random observation with our tag...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

We all rock the SeC clan tag.. (we're not a clan) but the group is Actually "The Speakeasy Clinic" so does that mean we should actually rock TSC?

I'm bored and i just noticed it so whatevs!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like SEC for more reasons than jyust the speakeasy clinic!

Go cats!

Tater

Tater

I agree. SeC looks better than TSC... besides i don't think it always said "The Speakeasy Clinic anyway.. wasn't that just a new addition with the new headliners for the site?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I am pretty sure he was going to name it "DRGN LRD 1213 lives here and is one of the coolest mother fuckers ever" but that was too long so it just became "The Speakeasy Clinic"

Tater

Tater

Well i'm sure glad he went the speakeasy clinic route... the other title was just full of ***... Razz

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA you know it Tater!

Tater

Tater

LMAO!! good shit bro.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea I try. I wanted to come up with some thing even better but the coffee still hasn;t reached my brain this morning.

Tater

Tater

speaking of coffee i think it's time for a Dunkin donuts run, good thing theres one only 100' from our store!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nioce!

No donuts for DL! I am in the biggest loser constest at work and I have not been doing very well.

Tater

Tater

Yeahhh i'm not overweight but i'm noo studly beach body either!! i'm a 164lbs of sometimes nice but mostly flabby... LMAO

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I am at 202 right now! TO be honest for my height I am not fat but I have started to see a gut slowely start to pop out of ma belly! So I figured I would nip this in the bud and get back down to 185 190 range.

Tater

Tater

My ideal body mass/index is 162 lbs based on my height and build size. so i'm right where i should be but the muscle just aint there no more.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

already stopped at my local IGA for some fresh donuts this mornin, but their coffee sucks so I have to elsewhere for that. I used to be lucky like you Derp and have a grocery store 100 ft outside of my store but they moved across town

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

now im hungry for donuts Sad

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

this topic turned from SeC to donuts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum