Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-01, 20:11

In no particular order.

Brazil
A Clockwork Orange
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Amelie
2001: A Space Odyssey

2Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-01, 20:19

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wow, nice question.

I'm actually going to take time to think about this before replying in full.
In fact, I'm going to try and avoid being objective and just submit my five personal favourites.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I'll be back...

3Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-01, 20:25

My list was off the top of my head. I'm sure someone's going to mention some movies that I'll regret not including in mine.

Also, to the first person who says Boondock Saints, consider yourself punched in the gut.

4Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-01, 20:37

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Starship Troopers
Saving Private Ryan
Avatar (I like it because of its special effects Very Happy)
LoTR Trilogy
Enemy At the Gates

5Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-01, 21:22

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Tough choice but I'd have to go with

300-I've always been a fan of that historic event

House of Flying Daggers-I'm not a big fan of love stories, but I really enjoyed this one

Spirited Away-I actually got to meet the director, Hayao Miyazaki

Tokyo Gore Police-If you don't mind subtitles and are looking for good WTF just happened B movie you might enjoy it

last but not least probably the movie that I recommend to every one, and enjoy seeing there reaction as I tell them about it

Dumplings-This one needs some explaining. It's a Chinese horror film so again if you don't mind subtitles check this shit out. You can see it the full movie which is titled Dumplings or you can see the shortened version of it in a movie called Three Extremes. All I will say is this, it's about an aging actress's obsession with recapturing her youth leads to an unnatural diet.

"SPOILERS!!!"

and for those of you wanting to know what she eats, which I'm not sure if this is much of a spoiler, I don't really think it is but I said it just in case. She willingly eat aborted baby fetuses. This movie is at the top of my list because A: I've never seen anything like that in any other movie, B: Here in the states it would offend sooo many people C: I have a fucked up sense of humor.

6Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-02, 01:16

Erkeric

Erkeric

Pulp Fiction
The Gladiator
The Departed
Saving Private Ryan
And not a movie but a mini series Band of Brothers

7Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-02, 01:21

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No one has said Porkys yet Very Happy

8Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-02, 15:45

D

This is impossible for me so I won't even try.

Ask 100 times I'll give a hundred different answers.

9Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-03, 07:02

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

In no order:
The Usual Suspects
Fight Club
The Shining
The Terminator 2
The Blues Brothers

other personal favourites:
Up In Smoke (well, I am a stoner)
Silence of the Lambs
Goonies
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Re-Animator
Back to the Future
Star wars

10Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-03, 17:08

Crombie

Crombie

Lock, Stock & 2 smoking barrels
Snatch
Shawshank Redemption
Fight Club
A Time to Kill

But yeah, Like D00MSDAY said, ask me again in a week and I'll tell you another 5.

11Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-04, 02:24

Wacco

Ok. This is my list right now, but it would change.

Apocalypse Now
Shawshank Redemption
Gran Torino
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
You may hate me for this, but Inception.

12Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-04, 05:11

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

A4NT1CROMB1 wrote:Lock, Stock & 2 smoking barrels
Snatch
Shawshank Redemption
Fight Club
A Time to Kill

But yeah, Like D00MSDAY said, ask me again in a week and I'll tell you another 5.

A week? More like 5 minutes

13Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-04, 05:28

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

1) King Kong. The 1933 version. The first one. GREATEST MOVIE EVER.

2) Lord of the Rings: Two Towers.

3) Full Metal Jacket

4) Saving Private Ryan.

5) Zombieland

Honestly, #5 was the hardest to come up with. First 4 came right to mind, took me a while for 5.

14Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-04, 15:15

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I forgot The Big Lebowski.

Abide...just abide.

15Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-04, 15:24

Tater

Tater

Movies that are most memorable to me.

Lock stock & two smoking barrels (FANFUCKINTASTIC) "due to the fact that your pistols say REPLICA down the sides, leads me to believe your balls are beginning to shrink!"
Dawn of the Dead 2004 version
Me myself and Irene
Dumb and Dumber

16Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-04, 16:31

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

How could I forget Dumb and Dumber?!?

17Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-07, 01:19

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:Ask 100 times I'll give a hundred different answers.

Same here.
There's only one that I'm 100% sure of

#1 Fight Club. I'm actually wearing a Fight Club shirt right now.

Hmmm... How bout'
-Evil Dead 2
-Better Off Dead

-Dead Alive? Bad Taste? Naaaww. not best ever.

You're right Doomsday. Impossible.

18Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-07, 01:25

Lots of good movies have been mentioned in this thread.

Lock Stock
Apocalypse Now
Fight Club
Private Ryan
blah blah blah.

I'd love to include them in my lists, but I think my top five still stands.
I mean there's lots of amazing movies out there, but those five that I listed are movies that really touched me in a SPECIAL way.

Especially Fear and Loathing.

"ORDER SOME GOLF SHOES, OR WE'LL NEVER GET OUT OF THIS PLACE ALIVE!"

19Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-07, 01:39

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That's better than that Kirby avatar guy touching you in a special way.

20Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-07, 01:42

If that guy tried to touch me, I'd stab him. With a knife; not a penis.

21Top five movies ever. GO! Empty Re: Top five movies ever. GO! 2010-09-07, 01:45

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Word.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum