New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funniest Zoosk dating commercial

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C3Dx-hri_x8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dart thrower! i lol'd at the randomness.

sheep

sheep

CacacaCOW! Muwahahaha

Tater

Tater

It was soooooo random then all of a sudden he yells out "MOUNTAIN TOP" i was like WTF I"M GONNA PEE.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Banned? I saw that on the TV the other day.

Tater

Tater

i just typed in the zoosk commercial and darts so that's what came up..... yeah really banned??? i just saw it on tv and thought it'd be funny to share!

sheep

sheep

I just saw it on tv today too.

That guy is so ridiculous! I loved the dude kicking his head against the table while collapsing.

sheep

sheep

Looked it up, only banned in Europe.

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-national/new-zoosk-commercial-banned-europe-date-too-violent-by-dart-kill-video

Zillah

Zillah

Why the hell would they ban it? because he got pricked by a dart?

I don't get it.

Zillah

Zillah

Has anyone seen the latest string of Miller light commercials?

I just want to slap the bitch of a bartender in all of them.

Are you talking about those ones where the guy has a man-purse, or the jeans with the dragons on them?

Anyway, those commercials are shit.

1. Miller lite is only slightly better than other light beers.
2. Drinking Miller lite does not make you manly. Drinking IPAs and stouts makes you manly.
3. TV SUCKS.

Zillah

Zillah

Sovereign wrote:Are you talking about those ones where the guy has a man-purse, or the jeans with the dragons on them?

Anyway, those commercials are shit.

1. Miller lite is only slightly better than other light beers.
2. Drinking Miller lite does not make you manly. Drinking IPAs and stouts makes you manly.
3. TV SUCKS.

Yeah those are the ones, the dragon jeans one is the only one thats remotely funny.

Its like Miller Light is telling me i should drink their beer AND dress how they want (no i dont wear dragon jeans or carry a man purse)

just asshole-ish.

YOO SHOOD WARE COWBOY HAYTS AND LEEVAI JEANS YEEHAW

It's good that you recognize the corporate machine's attempts at trying to influence you. I feel sorry for people who don't.

Tater

Tater

*sneakily throws away empty box of miller and beedazzled dragon jeans...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum