We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

the New New waiting room.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the New New waiting room. Empty the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 21:01

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Ok guys...so uh >.> iv remade the site...I know, I know...
but this time around its MUCH more managable.
as of now any article/post is automaticly flagged for the new content flider and node display. Which means I don't have to spend an hour editing the html for it each new post.. (fuck. Yes.)
Also iv set it up so that anyone that wishes to add trailers/ articles/ blog once it goes live and just create an account of the website, ill aprove it amd you have access to the blog function...which means you can add anything want or blog about anything you want.

I have a few mmore days of theme and css work to do, but if you guys send me trailers/ articles or 3rd party news stories ill get them up asp. All I need is a link or any thing else you want to add to it.

2the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 21:31

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Heres a couple of Movie and Game trailers

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Plus the better Green Lantern Fan made trailer without Ryan reynolds but Nathan Fillion

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

3the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 21:38

TheGM

TheGM

I pay attention to nothing so I don't now if you did anything at all.
For all I know you did nothing then said you did do something even though you did nothing but said you did while there is some kind of twiddling of thumbs in a evil fashion, possible a mustache curlring in there as well because I don't know....

Keep up the Good Job?

4the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 21:42

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I wont go into detail gm, but there were dwarves ( the cave loving, bearded kind) and inflatable obstacles courses involved. So maybe its for the best.

5the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 21:42

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont think i can actually get into the Waiting room not like the other day when i went in there and all the trailers were up and stuff now it just takes me to the Forum Index

6the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 22:28

Duck

Duck

Somethings up with your hyperlinks, nothing is loading on the waiting room page for me when I click on stuff like GTI.

7the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 22:37

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Im still working on it atm, it will be live in a few days, but im able to add anything you guys send me ahead of time.

8the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 22:38

Duck

Duck

Oh alright. That used to work I think so I thought you had finished it haha

9the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 22:40

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You should have just blamed Zillah ,Epyk

10the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 22:52

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:You should have just blamed Zillah ,Epyk

Aw wtf!

11the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 22:55

I am a patient boy
I wait I wait I wait I wait
My time is what I've gotta trade

12the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 22:58

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What blaming you is how the Pros do it Very Happy

13the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 23:01

Zillah

Zillah

but theres nothing even to blame!

14the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 23:05

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I worked hard on the old, but it took an hour just to updage the slider html...
everything on the new site is automatic, and allows for member updates.

15the New New waiting room. Empty Re: the New New waiting room. 2011-02-07, 23:06

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

That doesnt matter ll make something and blame it on you Patsy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum