Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

THis is how I will give people ammo from now on!

+5
TheGM
Frostbyrn
The Adli Corporation
Artimise Flare
DRGN LRD 1213
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

This may be old but I just saw this one today randomly going through youtube.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Lol, that was awesome, shame you really can't kill someone with a med kit or ammo box.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

cheers

the way forward.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Before the first patch you could blow up UAVs with Med kits

TheGM

TheGM

Do it all the time.

I've always wondered what people think when some Ammo box takes out a tree next to them.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

That would be pretty awesome to see. Just sniping in some obscure bush and BAM! The huge Cedar tree next to you gets toppled by an ammo box flying at the speed of sound.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

TREES!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

they should add collision damage to ammo boxes and medkits, but only above a certain speed.

for a one hit body kill it would have to be flying superfast (tracer dart speed?) and gustav speed for a one hit headshot kill maybe.

then any other collision does less, all depending on the speed. (so that chucking ammo at a squaddie on HC doesnt instakill them)

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Adligaspgh < AMMO BOX > DRGNLRD 1213

oh the joys of collateral damage.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nah coz they will probally add an Achievement to do it D:

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well they shouldnt. it would make the game rubbish as people would try and get it all the time, wasting team spaces.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Exactly but if they did add it they probally would

Ante

Ante

I hardly ever see people going for repair tool headshots, sooooo....

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

thats because they already have the cheevo.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah plus its pretty easy to get at knife range anyway

Can you imagine the Speed a Ammo box would have to hit you to kill you

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well in theory it is infinitely dense so not very fast i would imagine, things would just fly towards its gravity and get crushed.

but for the sake of realism, very fast indeed.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Drops it off the top of a ten story Building*

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well as soon as the ammo box is deployed it will implode the battlefield. i think the floor will come to it...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol an Implosion Grenade Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

unfortunatley you get suicide + teamkills on top of enemy kills. plus you cant use it on defense.
its a mixed bag really.

Chewy

Chewy

Zombie Chicken wrote:well in theory it is infinitely dense so not very fast i would imagine, things would just fly towards its gravity and get crushed.

Exactly, at any speed it would have infinite momentum and therefor destroy the whole planet. They should change its physics to do this.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

ante87 wrote:I hardly ever see people going for repair tool headshots, sooooo....

I have started to.

TheGM

TheGM

Bought time you picked somebody from DC who doesn't suck.

BECAUSE LOBO DOESN'T SUCK!!!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Your right GM. Lobo doesn't suck....as much as Deadpool.

TheGM

TheGM

Don't be so Jelly about how people finally learned to be down with the pool......8 years after his last good outing but that is besides the point........The Point is.....Uhh?

Oh Yeah.

Before being famous: Deadpool is the funny. More people should like him.

After becoming famous: DEADPOOL SUCKS BECUASE PEOPLE LIKE WHAT I LIKED NOW! Grrrrr.

Lobo is great. Super 90's awesome guy. To bad he stopped being cool December 31st 1999 at 11:59PM.

Zillah

Zillah

Imagine shooting like 3 or 4 at a time... AMMO BOX BUCK SHOT!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Underslung Ammo box launcher Very Happy

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah there aren't any really good Lobo stories anymore.
I can't really think of any good recent ones. He seems to have really fucking beast cameos though. I loved him in "52". Just weird seeing him now trying to take a whole "Pacifist and church loving life" only to really see how its working out for him. He still cusses and shit a lot more, and still readily kills, yet isn't hesitant to say that he is a "100% changed man".

I ordered Lobo: Portrait of a Bastich off Amazon, but they sent me Highway to Hell instead. I contacted em, and they said I can reorder Bastich if I want to keep Highway, or I can go into their store and exchange it for free. Which is awesome, cause I found out they are literally 6 miles away from me lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum