Patrick Star
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

RANDOMS ARE FUCKIN TURRIBLE!!!!!

TheGM

TheGM

I don't play this game without at least 1 person on my FL.

TexasMace

TexasMace

That is turrible. I love saying that.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

well im home from school due to a parkour accident and no one is playing bc2 right now so im a very enraged sad camel

TheGM

TheGM

Relax Prince of Persia.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

thats a mix of free running and parkour Razz

TheGM

TheGM

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah. i have to quit at least 3 games before i find a good match. i dont like switching during a steamroll since i dont find steamrolling fun.

why go 4 to 2 and win in 5 mins when you could go 15 to 9 and get a boatload of points and have fun?

had a great cold war match today though Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

Zombie Chicken wrote:yeah. i have to quit at least 3 games before i find a good match. i dont like switching during a steamroll since i dont find steamrolling fun.

why go 4 to 2 and win in 5 mins when you could go 15 to 9 and get a boatload of points and have fun?

had a great cold war match today though Very Happy

yeah i agree completely. i hate it when everyone wants to stick in the empty server for free points...

Tater

Tater

I feel your pain Mr Charles Barkley!!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Slash wrote:I don't play this game without at least 1 person on my FL.

Pretty much...

Grey

Grey

For shits and giggles, I tried playing today. Got annoying not being able to tell my team there's a whole got dang squad inside a destroyed building.

Tater

Tater

If it hadn't been for meeting everyone here on Gfaqs wayyy back this time last year i'd still be playing this game by myself!!!

I have no friends outside the sec that play this game!! Sad to say but true.

OOPS correct that i have two friends that have this game outside the sec but rarely play it.

I like being able to jump online and see 35-40 friends online, and maybe 12-20 are playing BC2 it's a nice feeling!

TexasMace

TexasMace

I may have to revert back to my solo days, sadly.

Why mace?

TexasMace

TexasMace

Whenever I join the SeC in Rush or Conquest I end up stuck without a squad so I can only spawn four miles back. Very annoying to run that far just to get whacked. I figure I'll have just as good a chance on my own and will learn more if I start from scratch. I'll still join though but I plan on some solo.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hit me up mace.
ill join your squad if you're solo Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Zombie Chicken wrote:hit me up mace.
ill join your squad if you're solo Very Happy

Same here dude.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Damn... I haven't played in quite awhile now. I need to find some time to hop on with you guys. I'll be a bit rusty though.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Don't think I've played with you yet, Greg...maybe not Kutku either. That'd be fun.
How those mid-terms goin', Greg? I feel for ya.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I haven't played with Greg since I was doing my Radar testing. I need to root that topic up so all you new guys can read it.

Ill be on in a few hours

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Here's the how radar really works topic. Unlocked and brought back from the grave.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/t3146-i-tested-to-see-if-shooting-shows-you-on-radar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum