Frostbyrn
The Adli Corporation
Khfan60
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wow that's creepy Empty Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 19:39

Khfan60

Khfan60

I just remembered I live about 5 minutes away from the Amityville Horror house. I remember seeing it about a year ago, the new owners re-modeled it completely, but still...

2Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 19:39

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

freaky.
i would hate to be that guy on halloween.

3Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 19:44

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I have a Boat currently Docked in Amity Island Harbor what a coincidence

4Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 20:06

Khfan60

Khfan60

Awww it gets creepier. My mother just told me that back when she was in high school, her sister and her friend went on a double date with the killer. Jeeze...

5Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 20:08

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Fucking Awesome lol Very Happy

You sure its not just people from a Small town trying to integrate themselves into the legend though?

6Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 20:11

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ yeah, theres a place in scotland where everyone claims to be ex-SAS, just because andy mcnab came from the town.

its pretty funny though.

7Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 20:14

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hey Who dares Wins right Very Happy

8Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 20:14

Khfan60

Khfan60

Nah, Im pretty sure she's telling the truth, her sister is as old as the killer and Amityville and Copiague are very close to each other. I wouldn't say it's "Intergrating into the legend" though, more like a disturbing coincidence(sp?).

9Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 20:16

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah sort of like How the US armed and Trained Al Quaeda and re now arming and training the Iraqi Police Very Happy

10Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 20:32

Erkeric

Erkeric

There was a string of male teenagers getting raped and killed down here...something like 20 I think? in the 70s? I dont know all the facts about them but...

My dad went to school with 2 of the guys that were doing the murders.

Also just last year they found the last of the kids bodies.

11Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 21:12

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wow, this topic is just full of rainbows and sunshine...

12Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 21:13

Khfan60

Khfan60

zk50 x erk wrote:There was a string of male teenagers getting raped and killed down here...something like 20 I think? in the 70s? I dont know all the facts about them but...

My dad went to school with 2 of the guys that were doing the murders.

Also just last year they found the last of the kids bodies.

Oooo, this sounds interesting, i'll have to look into this.

13Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 21:45

Erkeric

Erkeric

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

This was the "main guy" i guess and David Brooks and Elmer Henley were the guys my dad was in school with. I think my dad was 2 grades behind them though.

14Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 23:28

TexasMace

TexasMace

I've read a lot on Amittyville and come to find out the owners made a lot of that shit up.

15Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-14, 23:58

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Starscream wrote:I just remembered I live about 5 minutes away from the Amityville Horror house. I remember seeing it about a year ago, the new owners re-modeled it completely, but still...

Who the hell would want to live there?
The (original) book is the only book that has ever scared the shit out of me. I read it in one sitting late one night, read it in one sitting because the thought of turning off the lights and going to sleep was to freaky...

16Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 00:26

TexasMace

TexasMace

...well those little pig hoof tracks alone would fuck a persons psychy...totally understandable.
We have a ghost in our new house but it's not really a bother. It drops things and when you go look nothing dropped. It does things close by to get attention but we just ignore it.

17Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 00:29

Erkeric

Erkeric

Im not sure if I believe in ghosts or not...I thought I saw one, one night but after living here for 12 years, Ive noticed it once so Im not sure.

18Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 00:55

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I see shit out of the corner of my Eye all the time its probally just my Eyesight though

Scariest thing that happened to me was me and my Friend watching a shitload of Alien Abduction movies and shit then Camping in the backyard

We hear this Scratching on the side of the tent so after 15 minutes of cowering inside our Sleeping bags my Friend gets the courage to ask if anyone is out there which makes the Scratching Louder

After awhile it stops and my Friend goes well it must have left as soon as he says this it starts up again even louder

We dont talk for the rest of the night and are fucking Petrified and tired by morning

Anyway we go back in the house and his Dad walks up to us Laughing and says he Really got us good last night Ha?

What kind of Douchebag Scares his 8 year old Son and his friend lol

19Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:00

TexasMace

TexasMace

My kind of douchebag! SO proud of him! Don't lie, Frosty you LIVED that night right!?

20Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:03

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Are you kidding i had nightmares about being Abducted for ages afterwards

21Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:15

TexasMace

TexasMace

REALY!? Sorry, man!

It's fun to be scared really, get's the blood flowing!

22Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:16

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not when your a kid with an Annoying ass condition that wakes up your mind but not your Body so you have to lay there Paralyzed freaking out

23Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:20

Erkeric

Erkeric

Wow that is awesome.

One year my sister had a ton of people over for her birthday and they were watching a scary movie...I think it was the blair witch project or something. They were like 14 or 15 at the time. Anyways my mom goes in the back yard with a mask on and starts beating on the windows right next to where everyone was sitting. Scared the shit out of me because I was 8 or so at the time and I was just walking through the room.

Edit: the dad is awesome not the condition...

24Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:22

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its okay it doesnt afflict me anymore and i sort of know what its like to be Paralyzed for 20 minutes at a time

25Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:25

TexasMace

TexasMace

I have a friend with "night terrors" but he swares it's demons or ghosts. It's just a condition.

26Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:26

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Demons and Ghosts?

Preposterous i always blamed Aliens trying to abduct me!

27Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:28

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

What's the story anyways? I heard of it, but never knew about it. (amity horror thing)

28Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:30

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its basically a supposedly Real life version of Poltergheist

My Favourite ghost story has to be the one about Mary Winchester though mainly coz it involves Winchester Guns and freaky architecture Very Happy

29Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:32

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Frostbyrn wrote:Its okay it doesnt afflict me anymore and i sort of know what its like to be Paralyzed for 20 minutes at a time
i have had a few experiences with Sleeping Paralysis not fun feels like someone is choking you but only last for 30s -4mins

30Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 01:35

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah and i got Weird whistling in my Ear when it happened which when i was younger i thought were fucking UFO's

31Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 16:01

Khfan60

Khfan60

xsilentshooterx wrote:What's the story anyways? I heard of it, but never knew about it. (amity horror thing)

This guy, Ronald DeFeo, killed his mother, father and his 4 siblings who lived with him in the house. A while later, these people bought the house and left about a month later due to experienceing paranormal thingys.

A lot of people say it's bullshit but I believe it.

And I would sure as fuck never go into that house.

32Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-15, 17:47

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Neither would i im not a big believer in Ghosts but in case im Wrong i avoid freaking Paranormal Shit

33Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-16, 00:38

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

zombie camel wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Its okay it doesnt afflict me anymore and i sort of know what its like to be Paralyzed for 20 minutes at a time
i have had a few experiences with Sleeping Paralysis not fun feels like someone is choking you but only last for 30s -4mins
Huh. I've had a few experiences when my mind felt consciously awake but my body was asleep, and all of them were really calming and awesome.

34Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-16, 00:40

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah but if you wanted to you could move right Shaymo

This was Freaky coz i couldnt Open my eyes or anything and you cant feel any of your limbs

35Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-16, 01:00

Zillah

Zillah

sometimes ill wake up in a state of half consciousness, where im in a dream, but i can actually direct whats happening

inception

36Wow that's creepy Empty Re: Wow that's creepy 2011-02-16, 01:02

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Watches his Mini Dice always come up 6*

Crap i knew it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum