TexasMace
Khfan60
Chewy
DRGN LRD 1213
StormEye
sheep
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1noticed something creepy... Empty noticed something creepy... 2011-02-20, 21:32

sheep

sheep

All the teenage girls I've been seeing (at work) look the same.

Same face shape, same shape of mouth, eyes. Usually the same hair. Really, there are at least 4 that come in regularly and I can't tell them apart.

It's freaking me out bad. Saw even more today.

What the hell is going on?!

StormEye

StormEye

Just wait until DNA modification is available, allowed, and widespread. Everyone's going to look basically the same...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA That's typical isn't it???? THey all follow the same trends..... I would say most teens can be put into just a few categories.

sheep

sheep

I'm still waiting for the world to become like Surrogates. Life will be one big game of Sims.

If it was just trends, it wouldn't be so bad. But facial features?! Creepy.

Last edited by sheeptastic on 2011-02-20, 21:43; edited 1 time in total

StormEye

StormEye

We can already put them in one. Teens.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Chewy

Chewy

I see you have taken notice to the clone army I have been building...

Khfan60

Khfan60

Can't say I've really noticed girls facial features looking alike. Granted though, im not looking at there faces... Twisted Evil

TexasMace

TexasMace

They all dress the same and have the same haircuts...teens. It seems to be, that to be the same as everyone else has become cool and that ain't cool to me. Good luck with your androginy and ambiguousness future Americans...the collective has begun.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Are they hot sheep?

10noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-21, 10:29

sheep

sheep

They're teenaged mutant look a like girls. I'm pretty sure its physically impossible for me to find them hot.

11noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-21, 10:34

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

rule 34.

12noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-21, 17:14

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Rule 34 doesnt apply here numbnuts

13noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-21, 23:13

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Perhaps we should see pictures. For scientific purposes.

14noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 01:40

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Ars Diaboli wrote:Perhaps we should see pictures. For scientific purposes.

investigating picture of teen sounds like something the athorities would want to know about lol.

15noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 01:43

TheGM

TheGM

I dunno.........................NEVER STOPPED ME BEFORE!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Ha...ha....ha...?...Oh!

Thats what he was talking about >_>"

Ummm.......Yeah.

Awwwwwkward.

16noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:03

sheep

sheep

Yeeeah. I'm so not taking pictures of underage girls for you pervies.

A coworker and I discussed this recently, so at least I know I'm not the only one seeing this. Although she mentioned something about alien like bodies, which I didn't notice.

17noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:04

TheGM

TheGM

...........Do they all have the same name?

18noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:08

sheep

sheep

I don't know their names. Nor would I ask. Why don't you come do that, see how it goes over.

19noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:09

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yes they are all named Kristie with a K Very Happy

20noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:13

TheGM

TheGM

I'm banking on Kimberly or Ashely myself.

And Sheep what would you say if this guy came stomping up to you asking for your name?

noticed something creepy... Sabretooth-photo

21noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:15

sheep

sheep

Hey! I have a friend name Kristi. She rocks! I miss her Sad

GM... I'd go "YAY!" He was hot as Sabertooth.

22noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:16

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i know like 5 Kristie's Very Happy

I used to have a crush on one when i was like 13 she was the Girl next door Very Happy

23noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:19

sheep

sheep

I call mine George. She's the only one who will actually hold hands and skip with me. Wore the same sizes as me. Annnd... was just awesome. Well, she still is, but the bitched moved to Utah. ><

24noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:20

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Mine moved too! shes up north now

25noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:21

TheGM

TheGM

sheeptastic wrote:
GM... I'd go "YAY!" He was hot as Sabertooth.

O Really? *thinks he has a shot*

26noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:23

sheep

sheep

[laughs whilst boyfriend eats GM alive]

I'm thinking not. =P

Those damn Kristi's! Moving away and shiz. I miss my George demmit! Even if her driving was scary as hell.

27noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:25

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If she was George does that make you the Girl in the yellow hat?

28noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:27

sheep

sheep

Nah. I don't have a yellow hat.

29noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:27

TheGM

TheGM

*Smirk* I'd Break that fool over one knee so Please!

And I tried. *Still thinks he has a shot even though he never will*

30noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:45

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

GM versus Sheeps Boyfriend?

Id pay to watch GM die

31noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:53

TheGM

TheGM

Back the wrong horse pal!

Hey is the wimp that chucks Controllers?

heh heh *Bens steel beam with hands* I'd Pluck his eyes out so he can watch me kick his ass!

32noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:55

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

That was Heebs BF

33noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:57

sheep

sheep

I think GM should be DG instead. Delusions of Grandeur.

My boyfriend chucks cars, not controllers. <3

34noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 02:59

TheGM

TheGM

I'd kick his ass too!

Handi-cap Match!

I'll be THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR And they can be Blue Blazer and "Leaping" Lonny Poffo.

35noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 03:02

sheep

sheep

Poor DG. What are you over compensating for?

wittleweeny?

36noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 03:02

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

TheGM uses Inflate Ego on himself his Special defense is raised

Sheeps BF Uses Punch to Face Its Super Effective

Sheeps BF wins

37noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 06:48

TheGM

TheGM

How can you be so wrong on a constant bases Bro!

At this rate you'd think he would be able to at least nail something?

But there he goes again and is wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and Wriz-ONG!

38noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:13

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

And i would think you could come up with a better insult

39noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:32

TheGM

TheGM

It was more of a statement. And lets ad Reading Comprehension to the list Frost's Failures as one more thing you fail at.

Come on, Bro. You try and fail on constant basis....You know I am awesome and you can't hang with the big leaguers brah! but You don't need to be so Jealous.

Recent Polls shown that 83% think TheGM is Super Great Awesome Guy! The other 17% didn't think they are worthy enough to vote.

40noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I couldnt read the rest of the post i was laughing so hard that you mispelled a word before Reading comprehension Very Happy

41noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:42

TheGM

TheGM

When haven't I misspelled a word lol.....what a putz! *laughs at yet another Frost Failure*

42noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:43

ladies... c'mon... can't we all just get along?

43noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:44

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im supposed to be ignoring him its just soo hard lol

44noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:45

If you two ignored eachother, there would be no new posts.

45noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:46

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah but im not allowed to fight him anymore D:

46noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:47

but you still do.

47noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:47

TheGM

TheGM

Relax Rodney King lols.

Does seem to be a one sided Ass-whuppin!

But his failures are just to easy to point out.

Once he learns to run with it....I won't be so bad.

48noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:48

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Trust me if you grew up in my house you wouldnt call that fighting Very Happy

49noticed something creepy... Empty Re: noticed something creepy... 2011-02-22, 18:53

TheGM

TheGM

Yeah this isn't a fight.

It goes like this.

Step 1: GM does something awesome.

Step 2: Since he is Unable to Run with it, Frost in a foolish choice tries to out-awesome GM and fails hard.

Step 3: GM laughs at Frost.

Step 4: Trying to save face Frost tries to comeback but fails harder then before.

Repeat Step 3 & 4 for the rest of time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum