Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

College football is better than the NFL for this reason...

+2
TheGM
DRGN LRD 1213
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

No threat of a lockout in college. You know that next year, football will happen.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

When the MLB players went on strike I never got into baseball again.........

I hope all this BS doesn;t leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Agreed. It just makes you realize how much players play for money and not the love of the game. I know that's a reality, but its so much better when the illusion is intact.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I think alot of them do still love the game, but money is a huge factor. Too much of a factor I think.

TheGM

TheGM

Pfft one long ass tryout.

Of course I of all people agree with this.

College football is the best high level athletic competition in this country!

TexasMace

TexasMace

Foosball is of da debbil

Speak english Tex! Lol

Zillah

Zillah

TheGM wrote:Pfft one long ass tryout.

this is kinda how i see it.

I really hate bowl games too, and BCS rating system. NFL is structured much better, IMO

NFL = business first and foremost, about the media attraction almost as much as the sport itself. Spoiled, prima donna players, with zero organization loyalty. Thats how ive always seen it.

Ncaa- far from perfect(shady recruiting and bcs is far from perfect). But everything I dislike about the NFL is some of the best parts of the game.

Zillah

Zillah

yeah but because of that, i feel like its more entertaining to watch. plus in college, i never really know any of the players, theyre almost always new.

just my personal opinion, im still a big MU fan

Growing up in Ohio and living thete till I was 19, college football is in my blood. I love my Buckeyes wayyyyyyyy more than I should Smile

Dont get me wrong I still love the NFL, but a Browns fan kills alot of the excitement Sad

Zillah

Zillah

Jerry Lundegaard wrote:Growing up in Ohio and living thete till I was 19, college football is in my blood. I love my Buckeyes wayyyyyyyy more than I should Smile

Dont get me wrong I still love the NFL, but a Browns fan kills alot of the excitement Sad

haha, well the Chiefs normally suck, but this year they were pretty good, which was pretty exciting. last year they were 2-14 this year they were 10-6

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah the only teams I ever root for in the NFL are the Lions and the Browns. They don't give much to get excited about.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Fezzik wrote:Agreed. It just makes you realize how much players play for money and not the love of the game. I know that's a reality, but its so much better when the illusion is intact.

this is true but consider the NFL is one of the most profitable organizations in the country. So that money has to go somewhere, and it's either to the players or the owners. I hate to say it but if someone is gonna get $120 million I would rather it be that smug ass Tom Brady than Jerry Jones.

The NFL can have it's money issues. Later this year, I know I will be watching college football. NFL may not be there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum