Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love strange coincidences with numbers.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

When I finished the SAW, and planned on never using it again, I noticed I have 276 headshots with it. xD

Oooh!

*cue eerie horror music*

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

This must mean something.

I tried to get my M24 headshots at 666, succeeded, and then had 10 or so kills until I hit 1000.

So I just tried to do no-scope body shots with it until I got plat. Didn't work. I got a headshot by accident, and ended up saying "fuck it."

So it's 669. Sad

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I'm confused.

Zillah

Zillah

At the end of the round i always look for someone with a score of 1337, to send them love mail.

xsilentshooterx wrote:I'm confused.

By what I said?

I'm saying I noticed I got 665 headshots. My total kills were around 990. My plan was to get one more headshot, and then just get no-scope body shots for the remaining kills till I got platinum. I shot one guy in the head, then just went for no-scopes.

But on one attempted no-scope on a crouching guy, I got him in the head. So I got 667 headshots instead of 666. So I gave up on that plan, and just played like I normally did (which was mid/close-range with the default scope (I can't use 4x or RDS on bolts)).

P.S. TOO MANY PARENTHESES.

Crombie

Crombie

My current kills for the CG says 666... I love strange coincidences with numbers. Icon_neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum