Frostbyrn
TheGM
TexasMace
Artimise Flare
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

So I finally decided to just go with some rear flip sights, since as you said, it makes not sense to get the carrying handle since I'll be replacing them eventually with optics anyway.

• BCM 16" mid upper w/ BCG & charging handle- $534
  • Spikes tactical fully assembled lower- $275
  • Magpul Rear MBUIS- $55
  • Mid length handguards- $20

Total: $884 minus shipping.
About $918 with shipping.

Mind you this is without magazines. Give or take another $17 for Magpul Magazines.

Here's the links for each part thus far. Still researching the $17 magazines though.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-1...urg-mid-16.htm
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Magpu...46%20black.htm
http://www.spikestactical.com/new/z/...tock-p-86.html
http://www.del-ton.com/Handguards_p/hg1012.htm

TexasMace

TexasMace

My build has gone to hell again. I depended on a guy to go order five lowers and I've been waiting a month for them to come in. I suspect him or the shop screwed the pooch. I talked to another shop and they said it takes one to three days for them to come in. grrrrr
I bought my mag though! I got a Magpul PMag like you want. The only piece I have so far to my little black rifle.

I think I am going with a BCM charging handle and possibly even the Carrier Bolt.
May go with a Model 1 16" upper receiver but that is a ways off.

Thanks for the links!
When you gonna play some BC2, man!?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Dude that totally blows. Yeah, so far my research has brought me to Bravo Company Manufacturing. Rock River Arsenal is also a good company to look into.

Here, the magazine I'll be getting

Magpul P-mag $14.00 a pop. Not bad at all.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Magpul-PMAG-AR15-Magazine-p/mag211%20black.htm

Top that with buying surplus ammo from here

http://www.sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-ammunition/223-556mm

And you'll be set to fire for a LONG time. If you have the cash to drop on the 1k round crates, I suggest you do it, you'll most likely save more than buying in lesser quantities.

Also, you may want to check this video out, it explains why some AR-15's don't like Wolf ammunition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR3fi1wCSmM

TheGM

TheGM

I just point my finger at people and go Pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow!

Pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow

pow pow pow pow pow BANG BANG BANG!

Weeeeeeeee-OooooooSH KAAAAAAAAA-BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMW!

Krrrrrrrrsshhhhh Papapapappapapaapa woooooooooosshh Datatatattatatatatatatata

TexasMace

TexasMace

Could you possibly be a normal person atleast 2% of the time, GM? sigh

TheGM

TheGM

We got to many of them here.....makes the place Boooooooooooooooring.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I might agree...one day...

TheGM

TheGM

And as for 2% of the time.

Pay close enough attention you might see it.

Hey look I typed more words too! HA HA HA HA!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Friend got a Sidearm the other day in case anything attacks him while he is out Hunting

New Zealand has like no Freaking Predators /facepalm

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

But it has Kiwis and they're scary as shit.

TheGM

TheGM

Cept Xenas and Orcs.

and a Drunk Aussie that washes up on the shore looking for a fight every know and then.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Theyre also Illegal to kill Very Happy

Mind you it is a pretty cool weapon its a S&W Revolver Very Happy

Erkeric

Erkeric

What if your getting attacked by it? And your life is in danger?

Zillah

Zillah

zk50 x erk wrote:What if your getting attacked by it? And your life is in danger?

you suck it up and take one for your country! hoorah!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Victims usually dont last past the First strike

Kiwis are deadly Ambush killers

Erkeric

Erkeric

But speaking of NZ having no predators...I read somewhere that its the same way in Great Britain...They got rid of all the dangerous animals there so now the worst predator is feral cats. As in domestic cats that get loose lol.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah thats weird i thought theyre were like wolves and shit in britain but apparently not

Erkeric

Erkeric

I might be wrong but I think they got rid of all of them or something...

Its wikipedia but whatever...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolves_in_Great_Britain

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah thats just not cool Wolfs got a Bad image and stuff which is why theyre now an Endangered species

Erkeric

Erkeric

Yea...

Apparently they are trying to get permission to put them in the wild....the deer there are killing everything lol. In Scotland atleast.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Or they could just start selling more Permits to hunt deer and stuff

Mind you it depends on which species of wolf they re introduce the American one or the european

TheGM

TheGM

You haven't heard shit untill you hear a pack of Coyotes rip apart a Cow.

*flash back to 1994*

*hears Coyotes rip apart a cow*

Yeah.....I think I'll stay in tonight.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I ran over a coyote in RDR today

It sort of limped away and died it was kinda sad

Erkeric

Erkeric

Yea its kind of creepy. At my farm about 100 miles from here you can hear them howling at night. Scared the shit out of me as a little kid. We would find dead cows (just bones left) and the bones would be scattered around and half of them would be gone lol.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You ever seen a Tasmanian Devil?

Far scarier than your pansy ass Coyotes

Erkeric

Erkeric

True....but will I ever be on the same island as them? Probably not.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ill ship one Airmail to you Very Happy

I mean after that long in a container it might be Ravenous and insane but whateves Very Happy

Erkeric

Erkeric

Hey...they look pretty cool though....I bet my Dakota could take one of em...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh yeah?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iyvPjn2m240" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheGM

TheGM

I got Rats the size of that thing where I come from.

Hell I saw one carrying a Dead Cat in its mouth.

Erkeric

Erkeric

Pfftt.... you kidding me? Dakota would tear them apart....

Spoiler:

Just look at that mini-tennis ball...its trembling in fear...

Last edited by zk50 x erk on 2011-02-26, 03:00; edited 1 time in total

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

but they look so cuddly D:(Tasmanian devil)

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh wait you have a small Dog not a Large one?

I believe you then Small dogs are fucking Insane they have more to prove than bigger dogs

Erkeric

Erkeric

I have large and small....This one is pretty vicious too...

Spoiler:

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Obviously not as Vicious as this girl

Hey Texas, I think I've found the build for my AR15 :D Milly

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Wow, I'm gone for a few hours and the topic is Hijacked. Should have expected as much from you three lol.

Anyway, did the guys charge you the transfer fee texas for your lower, or is it CUA? (Cash upon arrival)

TexasMace

TexasMace

They do transfer fee here but I let that other guy handle it. I told him to cancel yesterday so I could take care of it myself. May try to get it ordered today.

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:Obviously not as Vicious as this girl

Hey Texas, I think I've found the build for my AR15 :D Milly

butt pirate Razz

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

At least you didn't lose out on some cash. Hopefully things will go smoother now that you're doing it personally.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that's cool man....I'm not much into AR's much myself,heard too much about not being reliable and a bad round since there's no guarantee of it hitting the velocity to fracture,but I respect the people that take the money to build em.

I've been wanting an AK47/74 or SKS but I need a job first really =/

the pawn shop prices here in my small town are a damn joke...1000 for a wasr 10.lmao yeah right...no wonder nobody ever buys guns there....I don't wanna get scammed online buying one...I've seen brand new AK74 and WASR 10s and SKS's for 3-400.and they have brand new Pardner pump,or mossberg 500 for under 200 bucks here

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Depends on where you shop man. I'm still researching for my AR15 build. The .223/5.56 is fine against most threats you encounter in a home defense role. I doubt being hit at near cqb range with one will have you getting up any tine soon. Plus, just having an AR is intimidating as it is.

Also, I'd never that a gun from a pawn shop. It never know what that guns been through, let alone how well it was taken care of. Id suggest buying from a reputable source.

If you do become interested I. AR, I suggest looking into Bravo company manufacturing or Rock River Arsenal for parts if you decide to build one instead of buying a complete rifle. Their prices are usually pretty good and they offer some very nice quality parts for a price that's not bank breaking.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah when I get the money one day I wouldn't mind building an AR,or maybe I'd just get a Saiga in 223/556.One day I want a shotgun,357 revolver,glock,mosin nagant,sks with bayonet stock,sks "bubba" with bayonet,ak47/74

it makes me cringe when I see a butchered SKS without the bayonet and lug...thanks to Clinton's cheesy weapons ban that didn't do anything to stop the criminals anyway.I'm just glad Obama hasn't done anything and hopefully won't.We should be able to defend outself with a 100 round drum if we want to.I'm glad most of the south USA has good gun laws for the most part though,Tx and Florida being the best from what I've heard.

Bless the castle doctrine Smile

Zillah

Zillah

100 round drum seems a little excessive IMO.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

never know when a gang of bikers on cocaine are going to try to rob you Razz

I personally wouldn't spend the money on a big drum.30-40 round banana clips for me XD haha

Zillah

Zillah

i watched a show (Gangland, History channel) about the Hells angels yesterday. that show is awesome.

Voltaire

Voltaire

Zillah wrote:100 round drum seems a little excessive IMO.

I'm quoting my personal hero when I say "When you need it, and don't have it. . . you'll sing a different tune."

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum