Cardboard Fox
chunckylover53
Ron Swanson
TexasMace
Keyser Söze
DRGN LRD 1213
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now who's getting Homefront? Empty Now who's getting Homefront? 2011-03-02, 09:46

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Jumped on the xbox when I first got home and talked to Metal in a party and he said something about Symbolic is getting it now, and Tex said he was. So I know Metal, and myself are pretty pumped for this game and seem to h ave got a few others excited for it. Just curious to see the tally now.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I'm on the fence about it. Either way, I'm assuming it won't be released in Europe until a couple of weeks later.

Tally

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Greg.... Ok maybe this is a dumb question but I have no clue...

SO when games are reraleased in your area is te sound in English, or is it dumbed over in Greek?

TexasMace

TexasMace

Yep, I'm in.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Greg.... Ok maybe this is a dumb question but I have no clue...

SO when games are reraleased in your area is te sound in English, or is it dumbed over in Greek?

Games released in Europe are translated into the following languages: German, French, Spanish and the occasional fourth language (never being Greek unless a soccer game). Translation pertains usually to text only (so people that no speak English can follow a story) unless a sports game in which case commentary gets overdubbed, but there's always an option to keep in games in English.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I plan on getting homefront as well. I need a new shooter that isn't Halo esqe

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Greg, COol! I was always curious as to how that worked.

Terry! AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I was worried that this game wasn;t going to have many folks to get it, SeC, and everywhere. There has been alot of good hype about this game in the last few weeks so I am excited!

chunckylover53

Maybe if it turns out ok.. I am still enjoying BC2 and would like to hit rank 50 some day... Just got 44 yesterday and just bought borderlands a bit ago so i am pretty set on games for a bit.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I'm thinking about getting it, depends how good people say it is. I likely won't be able to get it until May though.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

May 18th release date for my parts, just enough days to get a good verdict on it before dishing out the greens.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I mean.........I'd like for a demo to be there before I played it.I already wanted BC2 when I heard about it,but playing the demo sealed the deal with me about it.

I'm sure Homefront will be a fine game,I just don't want to waste 60 bucks

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Jeffery Dahmer wrote:May 18th release date for my parts, just enough days to get a good verdict on it before dishing out the greens.

Can your system play the US release? I'll ship one to you if you don't want to wait.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I agree a demo woulda been nice, but I have seen enough to know I will get enjoyment from this game.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I agree a demo woulda been nice, but I have seen enough to know I will get enjoyment from this game.

The devs said they have had everyone of them working on polishing the retail version and didn't want to pull anyone to tune a demo.

It sounds like there may be one after it releases though.

Edit: A demo would be nice. If it turns out as good as it looks then a demo would sell it to more SeCers.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Metalzoic wrote:
Jeffery Dahmer wrote:May 18th release date for my parts, just enough days to get a good verdict on it before dishing out the greens.

Can your system play the US release? I'll ship one to you if you don't want to wait.

No thanks, and besides, it would arrive after the 18th any how.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It takes 2 months for things to ship to Greece? scratch

Wait, did you mean to say it comes out there March 18th?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Let me put it this way: Three days later.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well that's perfect. We'll let you know how it is.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

My thoughts exactly.

Im actually hyped for the SP as well. I hope there is recoil, and realistic physics. Please!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Imn getting it for sure.

I will rent it.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Pfft....renting is for squares.

Just kidding.

I have a job and this game looks to be a blast. Don't think I will care spending 65 bucks on it.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Add me to the list, im getting it first day. Still have to pre-order from KMART though... >.>

So my pre order is through GS. I was not made aware of any promotions, are there any I.should be aware of?

Khfan60

Khfan60

Symbolic wrote:So my pre order is through GS. I was not made aware of any promotions, are there any I.should be aware of?

KMART gives you a 1600 point card.

Best-Buy gives you a really shitty headset.

You get a $10 credit at amazon and it is tax free....

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wait...a 1600 point card at KMART....hmm...>_>

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

If you pre-ordered at GS you get the 870 shotty, recon drone, auto repair perk and scar Lmg.

Best buy you get the headset and 3 exclusive weapon camos.

Here's the others:
Gamestop Homefront Pre-Order Bonus - tinyurl.com/2flujgx
Steam Homefront Pre-Order Bonus - tinyurl.com/22w5s3c
Pre-Purchase Homefront via Steam and recieve Metro 2033 for Free - tinyurl.com/687frho
Game (UK) Homefront Pre-Order Bonus - tinyurl.com/4gsy4rx
Best Buy Homefront Pre-Order Bonus - tinyurl.com/4gylx5y
Homefront "The Voice of Freedom" Novel (Via Amazon) - tinyurl.com/4ty628u
Kotaku - "Australian EB Games Homefront Collector's Edition" - tinyurl.com/4ly8o95
Kotaku - "JB Hi-Fi Homefront Special Edition" - tinyurl.com/4muxlde
THQ details Special Editions for UK residents - tinyurl.com/69mce72
Walmart Exclusive Goliath Drone Avatar Pre-Order Bonus - tinyurl.com/4r26s7e
Xbox 360 Homefront bundle now confirmed (South Africa) - tinyurl.com/4zcaszu
Xbox Live Marketplace Homefront Avatar Collection - tinyurl.com/6jbnnku
Gamasutra - "Homefront Soundtrack Announced" - tinyurl.com/4hznyzj
Gamers Daily News - "Music to Defend Your Home To" - tinyurl.com/4jf3rs4
OnLive Homefront Pre-Order Bonus - tinyurl.com/5u6mz6d

Interesting that there's a Xbox360/Homefront bundle in South Africa...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Interesting.
The GS I have mine pre-ordered at now has so many pre-orders that they're doing a midnight opening.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

PINK.
TRICYCLE.

MUST BUY!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sweet looking forward to playing with yall. I have yall on my friends list so awesome!!! Well except for Tom who took me off his for some reason.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Can the stuff you get for preordering be unlocked in the game later? Like the AKS-74 was in BC2?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Cardboard Fox wrote:Can the stuff you get for preordering be unlocked in the game later? Like the AKS-74 was in BC2?

Yes, the other stuff will unlock at the appropriate level.

The 870 shotgun is pre-order exclusive for 30 days, then it becomes available to everyone. Not sure how the exclusive MP map works exactly though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum