sheep
Same
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51****ing parents.... - Page 2 Empty Re: ****ing parents.... 2011-03-06, 08:27

Same

Same

My sister came over this morning and somewhat sorted shit out and took me to her house so they can have a normal argument. Also, my mom and dad have argued for the past 20 years (My sisters went through 5 years of it.) so I cant help but need to vent. Sorry Tom that I attacked you and crap.

Oh well I hope they sort it out because I hate it how they don't realise how they are acting sometimes.
Just look at the bright side of life and forget about all the crap is how I do things usually. Might as well keep it up Smile

Last edited by Boxxy on 2011-03-06, 09:34; edited 1 time in total

52****ing parents.... - Page 2 Empty Re: ****ing parents.... 2011-03-06, 09:09

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'm not gonna keep adding stories to this, so to everyone, I hate reading/hearing all this because it happens to almost everyone and it all effects everyone differently. As long as you keep you chin(s) up and learn for others mistakes you can break that cycle. My worst nightmare as a parent is my kids telling similar stories about me and my wife. Always celebrate life, take a moment to mourn for the dead, but constantly care for the living. Hope it helps some.

53****ing parents.... - Page 2 Empty Re: ****ing parents.... 2011-03-06, 09:50

Same

Same

Concilliar is right though, I get on with life and leave it be but meh I sometimes have to vent to let some steam out. I am back to normal now and happy o.o I have bad mood swings when I vent, lol.

54****ing parents.... - Page 2 Empty Re: ****ing parents.... 2011-03-06, 19:32

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

It's good to vent, there is absolutely nothing with it.

55****ing parents.... - Page 2 Empty Re: ****ing parents.... 2011-03-06, 23:31

Heebs

Heebs

my family is pretty much the same as every story on here, it's stressful as hell, and it's annoying, and it's never easy to deal with divorce or death, but it happens.

wish there was more to say, but there's really not, everyone else covered it pretty well. you are ultimately responsible for your own happiness, so you gotta make it wherever you can.

oh, and do lots of little things that you enjoy to destress, i drink a lot of tea. and cook. that always makes my stress level go down, so enjoy the little things. it helps.

56****ing parents.... - Page 2 Empty Re: ****ing parents.... 2011-03-07, 09:06

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Okay after this, I promise to stop.

These situations happen to everyone to one degree or another, and it's how we choose to handle it that defines who we are. Divorce, death, and other issues are tough and can destroy someone if they let it. We choose how to handle it, we choose to carry it the rest of our lives or let it go, we choose to let it haunt us the rest of our lives. No one should be a prisoner to themselves, and I believe that we all have that power to overcome or choose to be overwhelmed.

"These times are sent to try men's souls"

*steps off soap box*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum