We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homefront is $42 on amazon...

+2
DRGN LRD 1213
TheGM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Homefront is $42 on amazon... Empty Homefront is $42 on amazon... 2011-03-17, 06:43

http://www.amazon.com/Homefront-Xbox-360/dp/B003Q53VZC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300354991&sr=8-1

TheGM

TheGM

So?
Tom fails yet again.

TheGM wrote:So?
Tom fails yet again.
ninja fail?

TheGM

TheGM

Fail? What the hell are you talking about you goof? I said so? you dingus.
........... }:{D>

TheGM wrote:Fail? What the hell are you talking about you goof? I said so? you dingus.
........... }:{D>
? Also The ha ha was just for fun. I mean who wants to have a game 2 days after release drop $20.

How long does this sale last?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's amazon. I've seen them do this to other new releases, and other items. Hell My tv was 200 bucks cheaper on amazon than anywhere else. SOmetimes you get lucky and amazon has some amazing deal! Hell I think they have glitches in their system because there have also been time where they have doubled ou orders ans we get twice of what we ordered! HA Wish that woulda happened with my tv!

Yea I check amazon alot just because youll never what you can find. Found Demon Souls for 11.99 this week. Woot! Now its already back up to reg price ha.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea if you don;t jump on the deals quick they can go away fast.

Tater

Tater

never shopped amazon!? would the title be a new one? or is it like ebay and shits used!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I didn't look at it but I imagine it's new. It will have a icon that will say new, or used.

Amazon is AWESOME!!!!!!! We have free 2nd day air shipping with them right now!

Dude from amazon if you buy new its factory sealed when you get it.

Tater

Tater

*ponders...

Hmmm *scratches chin...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've always had great luck, and service with amazon. Great company I think!

Zillah

Zillah

hey thanks for the heads up tom, ill probably order it from there later today

sheep

sheep

I love amazon.com!

I like cafepress too. Lots on neat stuff, but they aren't cheap. Sad

Just that everyone knows they are actually price matching walmart. Zombie amazon.com is the largest online retailer in the world. Everything they sell is new unless stated it is not. It is my favorite store ever lol.

Zillah

Zillah

hm... save $15 have it by monday, or get it today...

Zillah wrote:hm... save $15 have it by monday, or get it today...
Why are you paying for shipping and look at the reviews. Do you honestly think the game is worth $60 (hell the trade in at most places has dropped to $25 already)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The game is worth $60.00 review mean nothing. Plus its funny because if you read most of the reviewws they praise the MP, but talk about the SP being bad...... Really FPS is all about the MP. Plus alot of it from the reviews I think is everyone has such a hard on for COD.

Tater

Tater

COD ='s

Homefront is $42 on amazon... Surprise-adoption-cat-cat-adoption-lolcat-demotivational-poster-1220655060

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its been £36 in the uk for ages Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum