TexasMace
Tater
DRGN LRD 1213
TheGM
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheGM

TheGM

This game is awful, this game is bad! This game has Tanks and helicopters. and I don't like getting killed by them. The maps are too big and I don't like walking to places. I don't like people calling in stuff. and when I snipe I shouldn't be spotted by some little drone thing becuase I am in a bush and the grapics and the grapics and PEOPLE LIKE THIS SUCK!

Ok Chumplings, TheGM done got this here game for 25 buckaroos so I might be a little biased based on how cheap I got it.

and now.....

Warning!
Spoiler:

Homefront...........Homefront. Where do I begin (Stop reading now and then comeback 15 minutes latter don't worry I'll wait.......*15 minutes later* hey you are back!) It has guns in it.

Have I played better games......Yes. Have I played worse games.....Yes, one of them was called Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Now I ain't gonna type the same shit DL said becuase he said the same shit I would type! But when this game works it awesome. Just the chaos of war going on. Shit getting blown up. You know when Battlefield has those rare moments where all hell would break loose and mass mayhem would happen(you know when people aren't sniping).....That happens like every game here. Just shit happening. Awesome shit.

Controls.
Maybe if you turned your senstivity up like any thinking 2 year old would do, it wouldn't feel slow. Then again I did play Killzone 2 and that felt like I was moving underwater with 70 pound weights tied to my appendages. so snot rolling up hill would look fast too.

Graphics.
I see stuff. Sometimes I see some pop up but not enough to care. Anybody who bitches about model textures has tiny balls and too much free time.

Fun Factor.
Biff Bam Boom! says the Apache as I blow that punk out the sky with my proximity launcher and it showers flaming metal onto a child's swing set. From having a fire fight in a cul-du-sac to mowing down crowds of Dork-Monkeys with my Little Bird, I had a blast every time. Sure I got my ass handed to and got kinda mad and the connection hiccup at the wrong moment can piss anybody off but that is is just on-line gaming and if you can't deal with that shit you should go read a book.

I love Drones. I love them. I love them because people are stupid morons. I love how I got my Recon Drone to 5 stars and was able to buy a Attack Helicopter because of that.

I really dig the Battlepoints. Need shit? Buy it! No more trying to hide so you can kill some schmuck for a air strike. BUY IT! Wanna a LAV to crush people under your tires and be awesome? BUY IT! Sure I might not have got some insane ammount of kills but I just got insane ammount of points by spotting people and I got this brand new Helicopter! THANKS BATTLEPOINTS!

I Enjoy it. Will you....Dunno. We might have differnt tastes. It might not be your cup of tea....You could be a Pussy. But I like it dammit.

I like your style! Ill probably pick it up after this colorful review. Just got so many games to play already....

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA! Nice job man!

Great spoiler by the way!

Tater

Tater

FLANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

After viewing several MP vids peoples put on da internet i'll be purchasing this game!!! DEFINITELY. I like the chaos of the combat. and great gameplay far exceeds "OOOH SHINY".

Your review isn't unlike my lower intestine. Stinky and full of danger!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I got to sneak in a 2 games while my wife was cooking dinner last night and was loving it. Played on the Subburbs map and I LOVE that map! I got up in the treehouse last night! HAHA I picked up a sniper rifle off a guy I killed went up there and took out about 5 guys before they blew me up with a rocket launcher.

How are the controls? Floaty cod style? Or weighted bf/killzone style?

TexasMace

TexasMace

Love the review, GM!

Me, Terry, and Ante tried to play last night but I only got in one game that dashboarded halfway through. Never got a server again......waiting.......waiting........waiting.....oh screw it.

Played SP and hated it. It was clunky and annoying, felt very contrived.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I actually didn't ahve any trouble after I talked to you last night Tex. I played for about 2 hours then and again at 2am for about an hour. Each time it worked if after a minute or two. So far that is my biggest complaint, lack of server support, but hopefully thats over.

TheGM

TheGM

Symbolic wrote:How are the controls? Floaty cod style? Or weighted bf/killzone style?

Battlefieldish.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I finished the Campaign the End is ok

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

How long is it?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know took me about 4 hours maybe

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Is it very difficult?

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Is it very difficult?

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'll wait to get it, I'm a little full with Mass Effect 2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum