Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assuming Direct Control (Important Read)

+12
Ars Diaboli
Grey
Cubist Castle
sheep
Khfan60
Honey Badger
Gary Effin' Oak.
Duck
chunckylover53
1fnbighen
The Adli Corporation
Epyk MD
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

So... 45 regular members were on at some point yesterday and I got 2-3 serious/ related responses in my debate on rule change thread before it headed in another direction.

I understand it was the weekend. Almost everyone was here at some point.
Due to this..im just going to run with it for a while. I'm going to implement a nuber of changes and if anyone has any concerns or questions they can just ask me or the Mod team. I won't be doing polls and such on things for a while as truthfully it gets me no where sometimes -.-

Ill be starting with amending SeC Regulations:

1. Locking volitile Threads.
I trust these guys at what they do (and if somone sdoes something out of line, ill replace them) So from today out... If a Mod thinks that a topic is getting out of hand, they can lock it. Before it was brought up and debated in the staff area.

2. A crack down on modding (and the introduction of a warning system leading to ban/suspension )
Mods are going to start being a bit more heavy handed with the modding. IE. Stepping in aa soon as an arguement breaks out (Before we sat back in hopes of it being worked out naturally), breaking any of the new or old rules will lead to faster modding and after a text warning points will be added to your warning level. Once you get to Ten (Diffrent Things will result in diffrent accumulated warning points, Ill have more on this later), you'll recive a week suspension pending a decision to permanently ban.
I never expect to have to do this with our current group.

3. No more "Beef/hate" Threads even if they are outside the community ( IE. Kirb hate threads)
3.a Putting a stop to all the recent in forum fighting over BC2 or other games. If SoandSo isn't your favorite SeC'er atm, don’t call them out in forum over somthing they did in game or said in a live party. Either ignore them or talk it out vai PMs. Intended or not you're pitting the rest of the members against each other once they start taking sides in the conflict.

4. Chances are someone at some point is going to say something that offends you. Unless it is Directed at YOU personally. Please just ignore it. If it is a continuing problem from this person.. the Mods will deal with it.

5. Debates are still allowed and encouraged, but one its moves to name calling or childish E-screaming the entire topic will be locked. If it continues in later threads Mods will step in with actions stated in 2.

6. Topics created with the sole intention of irritating or pissing someone off (at mods discretion) is frowned upon...and will be deleted. If you have the urge to troll go to gamefaqs please.

If you have any concerns over this pm me please, i still want to hear your opinions.
All of these went into effect as soon as a posted this and you'll be directed towards it for the next few days to remind everyone before serious modding/warning takes place.

The SeC is still the same place and group of people. We're just more organized now folks.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

those are good rules Smile

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

not amused.

suck it up and be a man isnt in there

jk. this is good Smile

chunckylover53

Hopefully it'll work as i don't see the problem anyways.

Duck

Duck

cool rules bro

A Brool Rules Company

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Ducksaws wrote:cool rules bro

A Brool Rules Company

Damn straight.

But lost on half of SeC

Duck

Duck

what a loss, what a loss

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Its not that its lost on everyone, just these rules dont really apply to most. We come here, make a joke, congratulate each other, share some experiences, lurk(in my case) and carry on. The new rules don't really affect that.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Byas? wrote:Its not that its lost on everyone, just these rules dont really apply to most. We come here, make a joke, congratulate each other, share some experiences, lurk(in my case) and carry on. The new rules don't really affect that.

Yeah i lurk quite often. but other than that they dont affect me at all unless somebody doesnt get sarcasm. ...

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Oh I meant sauce's joke.
which it indeed was Razz

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

I just meant in general. Hence why the majority doesnt have an opinion one way or another. These rules will quell whatever leftover mess remains.

Khfan60

Khfan60

I like it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Oh ill quell them. Ill quell them good.

Assuming Direct Control (Important Read) Creepy-smile

sheep

sheep

Holy shit that kid is creepy. Someone kill it. With fire.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

For your health, dummy!

Grey

Grey

I don't really mind. I never argue, except the daily arguments I have with Frosty. Which we get along with again afterwords. So again. I'm chill.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

No prob.

It's more like common sense instead of rules, keeping things cool.

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

Sounds good Smile

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I swear to you, I think that kid is this creepy kid I used to teach at the zoo...he looked exactly like that... o.O

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Seems like all the good crap that happens on this site only happens when I am gone.

Do you guys not love me?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Hah could you imagine if SeC kept track of "time played" on here >.>

Zillah

Zillah

Epyk wrote:Hah could you imagine if SeC kept track of "time played" on here >.>

oh man.... that would be embarrassing....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum