Metalzoic
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You guys are welcome!

Ahh, my mistake. Sorry.

Anyway, who was that frequent PC poster? I wish I could remember his name, but I haven't been to GFAQs frequently enough recently to remember.

StormEye

StormEye

Glock

Yeah, GlockAss. Thanks.

Hecter74

Hecter74

The Cramtron wrote:Ahh, my mistake. Sorry.

Anyway, who was that frequent PC poster? I wish I could remember his name, but I haven't been to GFAQs frequently enough recently to remember.

No problem.
I can take some serious shit without getting upset.
comes from the PS3 boards I guess.
*Shrugs*

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Just fixed a glitch that caused the favorite handgun to also show up in the 3 best weapons list like Master Conkers was doing.

It's all good now.

StormEye

StormEye

Metalzoic wrote:Just fixed a glitch that caused the favorite handgun to also show up in the 3 best weapons list like Master Conkers was doing.

It's all good now.

So if your best pistol is your part of top weapons, it will be excluded from the list?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Metalzoic wrote:Just fixed a glitch that caused the favorite handgun to also show up in the 3 best weapons list like Master Conkers was doing.

It's all good now.

<3

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:

It's all good now.

So if your best pistol is your part of top weapons, it will be excluded from the list?

Yes the top 3 on the left are all for main weapons (no sidearms or gadgets). Best handgun and vehicle show in the middle. Best gadgets on the right. This way nothing doubles up (like Conkers was doing).

Edit: Nice Mr. Dr. Awesome! You're the only one with your GT and SeC name on the bar. Very Happy

Last edited by Metalzoic on 2010-09-06, 16:49; edited 1 time in total

StormEye

StormEye

Metalzoic wrote:
StormEye wrote:

It's all good now.

Yes the top 3 on the left are all for main weapons (no sidearms or gadgets). Best handgun and vehicle show in the middle. Best gadgets on the right. This way nothing doubles up (like Conkers was doing).
Lovely. It is well organized then.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Thanks, I'm trying.
I wonder if Conker even noticed that the Grach just jumped off his main list and the Saw jumped on. Heh...

StormEye

StormEye

Technically, Fox has Grach as his #1 weapon. LoL

Same

Same

Presenting my Speakeasy Clinic stats tag - Page 2 360_Mama Luigee

Thars mine. I like the graphic a lot though Surprised

StormEye

StormEye

Yo plumber, I know plumbers like the vertical since they like going up and down the pipe, but can you condense your sigs a little more? Your sig space doubles average poster, adding some unnecessary vertical scroll.

Comrade Rage77

Comrade Rage77

Nice job on the stats tag.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah nice job, I like it. I mean it made me change my sig containing almost naked chicks, so thats how you know its good.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Yeah nice job, I like it. I mean it made me change my sig containing almost naked chicks, so thats how you know its good.

Comrade Rage77 wrote:Nice job on the stats tag.

HA! Glad you like it.

Edit: Damn. It's had 560 hits and is already on the second page for popularity! Only 3 people have "liked" it so far though. Must be a lot of people on other forums using it...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Hmm. Thats cool.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

604 hits now. I guess people are liking it, it moved from page 17 to page 2 in 1 day.

StormEye

StormEye

I wonder if people care about the awesome SeC sign on the lefthand side. LoL

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i dont think they care much

Also all the Popularity is probally from the SeC lol

StormEye

StormEye

I am not sure whether the hit score for the stat sig results from people clicking the sig to go to stats page, but if it is not, then there are a lot of people interested in this stat sig.

Good stuff.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I totally Vehicle Whore more than 30% just ask anyone on the enemy team today lol

4 30+ K/D's in one Day Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Presenting my Speakeasy Clinic stats tag - Page 2 360_Storm3ye
Behold my awesome Recon'ness of 9% Objective Focus.

Slide~

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

BURN THE WHORE WITCH!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Presenting my Speakeasy Clinic stats tag - Page 2 360_DRGN_LRD_1213

Very nice sir!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:I am not sure whether the hit score for the stat sig results from people clicking the sig to go to stats page, but if it is not, then there are a lot of people interested in this stat sig.
Now it's at 677. I didn't think of that, maybe it is. I was thinking it's how many people have clicked "get this graphic" to check it out with their stats.

Frostbyrn wrote:I totally Vehicle Whore more than 30% just ask anyone on the enemy team today lol

4 30+ K/D's in one Day Very Happy
Damn!Shocked

StormEye wrote:
Behold my awesome Recon'ness of 9% Objective Focus.
Behold your awesome 700 excellence pins and kdr.Shocked

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Very nice sir!
Thanks Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Use the BBCode in this posts subject line to have the stats bar with class insignia/title instead of class cartoon character.

Just re-type your exact Gamertag in the 2 spots where it says "YOURGT"

***NOTICE: I forgot to mention that I might still be playing with this one a bit so things may slightly change with this version. You've been warned!
Twisted Evil

Last edited by Metalzoic on 2010-09-07, 16:20; edited 1 time in total

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Awesome tag. u have pickles approval

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

up to 900

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Also, if any of you have a minute to kill could you give the stats bar a "like" vote? Only if you actually like it of course. I'm just curious how high up we can launch it.

Also there's a BBCode for the insignia version I'm using just 3 posts up if you guys want to try it.

Word.

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

Uhh... perhaps I'm a bit behind here, but where the saint's hell did that Zombie Flaying Plasma Cannon come from?

Hacker.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I got the cannon when Cramtron turned me into a robot. You're lucky you're not a zombie.

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

I think I'm just going to stay neutral during this conflict... >.>

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That was my plan too. It's to late for me, but maybe you can still save yourself.

StormEye

StormEye

MoronToTheKore wrote:I think I'm just going to stay neutral during this conflict... >.>
I was planning on doing so, but it seems like someone injected me with T-Virus while I was away...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

First post has been updated with changes.

The SeC stats graphic has moved onto the 1st page at bfbcs.com and has 2180 hits and still climbing.

Every other graphic on the first few pages was made back in May. Mine got to the first page in 5 days!

If you get a chance give it a "like" vote.

Thanks everyone.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Will do! I was just about to PM you and say I keep seein ya online but you seem quiet today.

Also love my new SIG! Now I just gotta get some more kills with the USAS

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Cool glad you liked it. I think it turned out good and looks more symmetrical with the headshots on there. I added it the the 1st post but if you'd rather keep it to yourself I can remove it.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Does anyone know where the code for the "Stoner, Dentist, Sparky and Butcher" sig is?

I can't seem to trawl through the graphic page on the stats fast enough.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Where is the code for the headshot one? Did you pm it to me? I must have missed it.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

remShotz wrote:Does anyone know where the code for the "Stoner, Dentist, Sparky and Butcher" sig is?

Top Graphics, page 3.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I logged in anf gave your banner a Like!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Where is the code for the headshot one? Did you pm it to me? I must have missed it.

It's already in your sig.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Metalzoic wrote:
remShotz wrote:Does anyone know where the code for the "Stoner, Dentist, Sparky and Butcher" sig is?

Top Graphics, page 3.

Thank you.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I see the kills I don;t see the headshots.... Maybe I'm blind.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It looks perfect in your sig to me.
It says Kills, with the number below it.
Headshots has the number above it.

Is the number of headshots not showing up for you? That's weird.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

That is weird because all I see are kills. Maybe I need to chage the code?? Send me the code again to make sure I have it right.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The code for it is in the 1st post of this thread. Yours doesn't look like that?
Whats weird is your sig works right in every post of yours I've checked.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't know it dosn't show me headshots at all. It still looks bad ass though!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum