4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It is between these 2.

Brainwavz M1 In-Ear Headphones $40 - amazon.com

Denon DN-HP500 $65 - amazon.com

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Depends what your using them for

If your just Listening to cheap MP3's or Youtube vids and such i wouldnt bother buying an Expensive pair

Frostbyrn wrote:Depends what your using them for

If your just Listening to cheap MP3's or Youtube vids and such i wouldnt bother buying an Expensive pair

Well I am not and these are not expensive headphones.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've always used cheap headphones,and as long as it's 192kbs or greater.256 VBR sounds good

I've had the same 5 dollar pair of headphones for almost 2 years now and they're cool,RCA from the dollar store lol.As long as they're "in ear" headphones I like em Smile

*goes back to head-fi*

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I personally don't like the ear bud style headphones. They never seem to stay in my ear. I have Koss UR40. Bought them from Blockbuster for only $20. Love me them can headphones. It's great too, because I just put them on whether I'm listening to music or not, and my boss leaves me alone!

Here's the link to them: http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^fs^UR40

I don't know much about them other than that they work great for me. They are comfortable to wear, even when I'm napping at work. They fold up nicely too for storage if you need it. I have yet to have any problems with them.

I was not actually asking for suggestions. Just for you guys to pick between the to headsets in my op.

Zillah

Zillah

Kalei2418 wrote:I personally don't like the ear bud style headphones. They never seem to stay in my ear. I have Koss UR40. Bought them from Blockbuster for only $20. Love me them can headphones. It's great too, because I just put them on whether I'm listening to music or not, and my boss leaves me alone!

Here's the link to them: http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^fs^UR40

I don't know much about them other than that they work great for me. They are comfortable to wear, even when I'm napping at work. They fold up nicely too for storage if you need it. I have yet to have any problems with them.

I have those same headphones man! love em.

Forget it I will just get both and return the one I dont like.

Zillah

Zillah

Tom i get the feeling you have quite the disposable income.

Zillah wrote:Tom i get the feeling you have quite the disposable income.
Nope I don't.

Why do you think i get everything on sale?

Zillah

Zillah

Still, sounds you like buy a lotta merch. nothing wrong with it, just sayin.

Zillah wrote:Still, sounds you like buy a lotta merch. nothing wrong with it, just sayin.
No I don't. If I could I would though trust me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum