Ron Swanson
Grey
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Zillah
Tater
Voltaire
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not the best way to wake up. Empty Not the best way to wake up. 2011-04-12, 10:14

Voltaire

Voltaire

Got up this morning with a neck pain and the ability to only hear 1/3 of what I normally can out of both ears. I'm practically deaf right now. Neutral

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Tater

Tater

Ear wax can be ones worst enemy... Embarassed

Zillah

Zillah

Its been an awful morning for me too..

Allergies are going crazy, as all the plants are just now starting to bloom. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap in the library... tired as hell Sleep

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Yeah, I woke up this morning to a text message from my coworker saying he won't be in at all today because he has a flat tire. He lives 10 minutes (drive time) from work. The text message was at 6:20 AM. We don't start work until 7:30 AM. Something is wrong with that.....

Tater

Tater

someone had a bad case of the fuckits.

Grey

Grey

Waking up? Ha! How bought going to sleep. I've only had about 4 hours of sleep cause I kept waking up cause my nose's air passages were completely closed and I couldn't breathe.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

thats rough volt. the GF is fighting an ear inffection as well so I don't know what your up against, but I get to hear about it an awful lot.

chunckylover53

I think i might've just gotten over an ear infection.. Got it twice last year and had some medicine left over from when i had it (doctor said i could use it if it acts up again) and have no health insurance now so glad i have some. Haveing senseitive ears sucks.. Have to put plugs in my ears everytime i shower or go swimming and even when you do use them there's still that chance proably gonna need to get tubes put into my ears again.. Gaah why do things have to act up when i lose my health insurance?

You can flush your ears are home to get rid of ear wax. Also I just woke up Razz

TheGM

TheGM

I wake up a big pile of money, with many Beautiful Ladies, a the Cabana Boy eeer I mean more Ladies.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i got woken up once by a drunk girl standing on my face...

/anecdote Razz

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ha! Lame man.
Did it eventually clear up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum