We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

The games you are getting.

+2
Erkeric
1fnbighen
6 posters

What are you getting?

The games you are getting. Vote_lcap20%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 20% [ 18 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap13%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 13% [ 12 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap9%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 9% [ 8 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap17%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 17% [ 15 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap17%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 17% [ 15 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap3%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap9%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 9% [ 8 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap4%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap2%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The games you are getting. Vote_lcap4%The games you are getting. Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 89

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The games you are getting. Empty The games you are getting. 2010-09-09, 20:13

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

A poll for those of you who cant decide.

Hit me up or mod me for suggestions

edit: lol everyone knows what i want

2The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-09, 22:29

BC2: Vietnam and FO: New Vegas.

I don't know anything about Crysis 2, so I'll have to check it out when it's released.
Saw a couple videos of Brink, but it looked cheesy. Jury is still out on that one, but it's another one I'll have to read up on once it's released.

3The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-09, 22:32

Erkeric

Erkeric

No interest in halo or gears or brink but planning on buying COD MOH and FONV and battlefield a little later and renting the others

4The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-09, 22:33

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Cant believe im getting Vietnam after all the shit DICE pulled

5The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-09, 22:34

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya but i like the battlefield concept but they way they did it was gay

6The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-09, 22:34

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

And the way they Deny all problems is even worse

7The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-09, 22:36

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Me-Fix the damn knife

Zh1nt0-its lag based so play on better servers

Me-Im on Xbox i have no control over servers

no reply

8The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-09, 22:40

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah you know the point where you have to Mod half the Regulars for Telling the Truth is the point you have a bad game

And is it really their Fault that they are Swearing if every Polite Topic gets Ignored

Also when you make US forums and then never Use them you also have a problem

9The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-10, 00:48

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya they always mention the EA UK forums.

10The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-10, 00:49

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Why not Just combine the 2 i mean the UK forums are mostly filled with Americans,Canadians and Narnians anyway

11The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-10, 21:30

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Gears 3, Reach, BC2 Vietnam, and Portal 2 are the ones I'm getting for sure. I'll be renting Black Ops and Brink

12The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-10, 21:34

Crimson Exitus

Crimson Exitus

Reach for sure, still debating on whether or not to pick up Black Ops.

Also the lack of Fable III on that list is disappointing.

13The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-10, 21:36

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

well what would you get rid of? i wouldnt get rid of anything for fable right now. if ur getting it just say u are in a post

14The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-10, 21:40

Crimson Exitus

Crimson Exitus

I thought this poll was about games that are coming out soon, not what would you sacrifice in order to get what you want.

Also I was being sarcastic.

15The games you are getting. Empty Re: The games you are getting. 2010-09-10, 22:37

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

does my avatar look serious to you?

btw i meant we are only allowed to post 10 choices

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum