New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tower defense level 3 makes me rage.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

Anyways i have been playing that challenge alone for a few hours. The first time i get a bit beat up and learn from my mistakes.

I've been going heavy with the chaingun/3 burst rifle(love this gun). Eventually i got to the last round and killed everyone and all i had to do was recapture the command post, the 30 second counter got down really low and i didn't have enough time to take it back Sad.

My last try i got down to the last round again and had about 4 enemys up and no ammo... So i die and try to run back to kill them and capture it but it doesn't workout.

One thing i've noticed is it's best to camp one spawn at the start so you don't end up with enemys all over the place that's really the main problem when they spread out from their spawn and go crazy.

I've completed all the other challenges so far.

chunckylover53

Also if i buy engineer abilities can i use them for this challenge? Might have to try that, i guess a turret could help if it doesn't tank too fast.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if i can find a cheap copy after exams i might be able to help you (can you earn them co-op?), since i like the look of brink as a casual shooter (no stats ftw!)

chunckylover53

Nah i don't think you can earn the achivement in co-op. I know i can do it just curious if there's anyway to make it a bit easier.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

is there any really OP setup that they havent balanced yet?

maybe use a heavy medic with a MG and the healing abilities?
(ala zombie medic squad in BC2)

chunckylover53

Not that i know of but i haven't played much online.

Grey

Grey

Yes. Chunky. Any upgrade you buy will transmit in the challenges. But, why are you doing the third one? They don't unlock any- Wait a minute. You just want the achievement.

chunckylover53

Does that make me a whore? Idk i like the challenge Smile.

Grey

Grey

I don'y know:
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamerTag=FT%20Gilgamesh
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamerTag=PRIVATE%20GREY

chunckylover53

lol.

chunckylover53

Well i beat it. I bought the turret and the turret upgrade. Also bought the command post upgrade to get double the buff.

Pretty much i placed mines at the top of the stairs and just alternated where i'd put the turret around the command post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum