Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

The one thing that really makes me rage!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Fucking airstrike! I FUCKING HATE airstrikes. One thing that takes zero skill to use and get kills. At least with the sniper rifles you have to have some skill to kill someone. THe damn airstrikes are just put your big ass circle over me and I am insta dead! I might be less pissed if they where used by the other team to defend objectives, but 90% of the time I spawn and then get killed 2 seconds later by an airstrikes.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i save my airstrikes for objectives.

LOOOOVE dropping a cluster bomb on a building i just died defending Very Happy

PhantomZehn

It actually shows you where the airstrike is targeting on the minimap. I personally try to keep my distance from large groups to avoid being targeted but we actually did pretty well using them yesterday. Took out so many snipers that were grouped together haha.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

PhantomZehn wrote:It actually shows you where the airstrike is targeting on the minimap. I personally try to keep my distance from large groups to avoid being targeted but we actually did pretty well using them yesterday. Took out so many snipers that were grouped together haha.

True, but if someone targets and pulls the trigger real quick it happens so fast that seeing it on the map is no help. You're better off listening for the "enemy has called in an airstrike" voiceover since that plays as soon as the UAV goes up.

Then stay away from large groups or stay indoors.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

being chased by a hellfire crosshair is not fun Razz

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I don;t think I have ever been able to avoid an airstrike by seeing the symbol pop up. Had 8 kills witht he M16 and got killed by an airstrike. I cursed loudly after that!!!!!!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You know who else hates Airstrikes?

Osama bin laden

Yep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum