We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Thoughts: AFC North

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Thoughts: AFC North Empty My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 17:46

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Steelers: Last years Super Bowl losers, but still a VERY good team, and the most dominate team in the AFC North for several years. The only problem I ever see with this team is injuries. Someone always seems to be hurt, and usually it's someone they count on. It could be a conditioning thing, or every Anti-Steelers fan putting a curse on them, but either way, they find a way to win. They can beat you with the pass, or ram the ball down your throat with the run. Their defense has been top notch for as long as I can remember, and has been emulated by other teams for years. No defense is perfect, and it seems that The Steelers D depends the play making ability of Polmalu. I might be wrong, they do have the best LB corp in the league, but if your playmaker is limited, you need to find a way around it.
Bengals: They were the most hyped team with killer weapons on both Offense, and defense, so what happened???? My thought, bad coaching, and bad play calling. They were a very talented group, and had no excuse for execution, so i think their problem was beyond the players. Now, after a dismal year, they are now a rebuilding team. With the lockout, in could be a long rebuilding process, but give them a couple years and they could be contenders, if they figure out what caused last seasons meltdown.
Browns: Had some big wins against the Patriots and Saints, found a running game in Peyton Hillis, found a starting QB in Colt McCoy (so they say) and defense that can keep up. Big playmakers in Josh Cribbs and Massqoui (SP?) they are a up and coming team. They still have to got through the Ravens and the Steelers to make the playoffs, but they are headed in the right direction.
Ravens: These guys have all the tools, and weapons, they could get a bit younger on defense, and need get rid of the Steelers monkey. A home playoff game would help them, and to do that they need to win the division. This is a very good team who needs that one game for them to build on and become a great team.

MY thougts:
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bengals

2My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:09

Symbolic

Symbolic

MM is hardly a play maker. Hell Robiskie is better. I agree, well finish third.

3My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:12

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I know there was another guy after Cribbs, I thought it was MM.

4My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:19

batonpass

batonpass

I feel sorry for the Ravens.

The Steelers always seem to have their ass.

5My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:20

Symbolic

Symbolic

We got Watson as our TE ,but our WR's are really poor. Worst part of our team. Love the Greg Little pick.

6My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:27

batonpass

batonpass

I hope the Browns, Lions, and Bills all make the playoffs this year.

They all could, except maybe the Bills. They do have Fitzpatrick, though...

7My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:30

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I haven't gotten to every team yet, but I haven't covered those teams (except the Browns) yet, the NFC North will be my last, considering I know it REALLY well.

8My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:31

batonpass

batonpass

^ PACKER FAN? o:

9My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:32

Symbolic

Symbolic

Detroit will be the surprise team this year. Watch out! That d line with Fairley is nuts

10My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:33

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Sinners Like Us wrote:^ PACKER FAN? o:

Die hard.

11My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:37

batonpass

batonpass

Fox Shepard wrote:
Sinners Like Us wrote:^ PACKER FAN? o:

Die hard.

I love you, bro... but I die harder.

We could become a dynasty, you know.

Rodgers
Grant/Starks
Jennings/Cobb/Nelson
Finley

I came, and that was just a bit of the offense.

12My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 18:58

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Yes, we definitely can have one going. The team is young, and we could be could for a few years.

13My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-19, 20:16

Symbolic

Symbolic

Aj Hawk is my favorite Packer hands down. For obvious reasons lol.

14My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-20, 19:30

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

He seems like a good guy, I follow him (and alot of other players) on twitter. I was happy when they were able to work out a contract with him.

15My Thoughts: AFC North Empty Re: My Thoughts: AFC North 2011-05-20, 19:40

Symbolic

Symbolic

Hes not all pro,but I would put Hawk in the 2nd tier of LB's right now. Hes a damn good player, and made the pro bowl this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum