Metalzoic
batonpass
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The letter "q" is useless. Empty The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-24, 23:59

batonpass

batonpass

Admit it.

"question" can be spelled as "kwestion".
"queue" can be spelled as "cue".
"queen" can be spelled as "kween".
"quixotic" can be spelled as "kwixotic".

We don't need "q".
Let the burning begin.

2The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 00:50

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Quetzalcoatl wouldn't feel right without a q. I say we keep it just for that.

3The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 01:06

Ante

Ante

We don't need no stinking bird gods. Let it burn.

4The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 01:08

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Let's get rid of the V and Z while we are at it. Fucking useless letters.

5The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 01:13

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Hmmm...
I say we also get rid of the "b", "r" and "o". We should probably ditch "n" and "i" as well. Oh, also "e" and "s".

Nothing good ever came from those letters.

6The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 01:14

Grey

Grey

Well. We don't need an F, I, J, K, S, or Y. but we still have 'em.

7The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 01:24

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:Hmmm...
I say we also get rid of the "b", "r" and "o". We should probably ditch "n" and "i" as well. Oh, also "e" and "s".

The letter "q" is useless. Eatapple

8The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 01:35

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ante wrote:We don't need no stinking bird gods. Let it burn.

Hes not a Bird,Hes a Feathered Serpent Lightning God!

9The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 01:41

Ante

Ante

The letter "q" is useless. 220px-Cthulhu_and_R%27lyeh

I am compelled to post Cthulu. I don't even know why.

10The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 01:58

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Cthulu?

What about Azrael

The letter "q" is useless. Hellboy-2-the-angel-of-death1

11The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 02:01

Grey

Grey

ZALGO. He comes.

12The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 02:17

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The letter "q" is useless. Tumblr_lh6ikhk5YI1qh10ulo1_400

Ha now your stuck on this page!

13The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 02:58

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The letter "q" is useless. Demon%20Hamster

I have no idea what the point of that is...

14The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 02:59

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol its got a boner Very Happy

15The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:02

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Ars Diaboli wrote:Let's get rid of the V and Z while we are at it. Fucking useless letters.

My name is Vincent and I agree with you. I need a better name, all male V names suck.

16The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:03

Kitsune

Kitsune

What about Victor? That name's kinda cool sounding?

17The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:04

Grey

Grey

Honor wrote:
Ars Diaboli wrote:Let's get rid of the V and Z while we are at it. Fucking useless letters.

My name is Vincent and I agree with you. I need a better name, all male V names suck.

Pretty sure everyone agrees that Seth and Keith are worse.

18The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:05

Kitsune

Kitsune

Doctor Whoof wrote:
Honor wrote:

Hey, I had a pretty cool friend name Keith. He was a nice farmer guy who joined the army and doesn't afraid of anything.

But in all seriousness, some of the letters seem useless, yes.

19The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:06

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not as lame as Fred

20The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:09

Kitsune

Kitsune

Frostbyrn wrote:Not as lame as Fred

For some reason, every time I hear the name Fred, I always think of this one Special Ed kid we used to have at our school. He was afraid of rain and snow for some reason, which was sad and kinda funny at the same time. Not saying that you're that way Frost. Razz

21The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:10

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its okay i love Rain and Snow Very Happy

My Hair looks much better wet Very Happy

22The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:15

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Frostbyrn wrote:Its okay i love Rain and Snow Very Happy

My Hair looks much better wet Very Happy

Same reason for me. I can't take care of my appearance for anything, so nature steps in.

But now that I drive... Mother Nature wants to kill me for polluting the planet.

23The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-25, 03:20

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its just that my Hair is really Gel resistant so if its Wet it gets Darker and it looks all Spiky and cool Very Happy

24The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 02:12

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Mad

25The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 02:15

Grey

Grey

What Metal? Is your name Seth? Or Keith?

26The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 02:29

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its Seth Grey

27The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 04:57

Grey

Grey

Frostbyrn wrote:Its Seth Grey

Shocked
BWAHAHAHAHA!

28The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 05:22

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

There was a comma between Seth and Grey but my Frosty senses deleted it Very Happy

29The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 10:27

Zillah

Zillah

chipmunk youtube fred?

*cringes*

30The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 16:31

Kitsune

Kitsune

Zillah wrote:

chipmunk youtube fred?

*cringes*

Oh God...Fred... Sad

31The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 17:13

asdf

asdf

We should all just delete the entire alphabet and communicate via sign language only.

32The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 17:42

Ante

Ante

Fuck that, we should just communicate by air humps of varying intensity.

33The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 23:17

batonpass

batonpass

The letter "q" is useless. Rairtysad

34The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-26, 23:46

asdf

asdf

Sinners Like Us wrote:

you know it be true

35The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 01:47

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sinners Like Us wrote:

Looks its My little Boner head Very Happy

36The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 01:51

Ante

Ante

The unicorn horn was originally a phallic symbol so you're not too far off Mr. Byrns.

37The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 01:56

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You dont say?

Who knew a Giant horn would end up being a phallic symbol Very Happy

38The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 01:59

Ante

Ante

It didn't "end up" a phallic symbol. It's what it was originally. Time seems to have forgotten that, though.

39The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 02:01

Kitsune

Kitsune

The nature of most human beings is that if they can make something/anything a symbol of sexuality, they WILL. :/

40The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 02:02

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We need Irish in here he likes Fondling Unicorn horns.....

41The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 02:05

Ante

Ante

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:The nature of most human beings is that if they can make something/anything a symbol of sexuality, they WILL. :/

If I had to take a guess, I'd say man invented the penis joke long before we discovered fire. Razz

42The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 02:06

Kitsune

Kitsune

Ante wrote:
Kitsune no Kaji wrote:The nature of most human beings is that if they can make something/anything a symbol of sexuality, they WILL. :/

If I had to take a guess, I'd say man invented the penis joke long before he discovered fire. Razz

Most likely; everything in the human race is a symbol of sex it seems. It's no wonder they've overpopulated the damn earth, lol.

43The letter "q" is useless. Empty Re: The letter "q" is useless. 2011-05-27, 02:10

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Ante wrote:

If I had to take a guess, I'd say man invented the penis joke long before he discovered fire. Razz

Most likely; everything in the human race is a symbol of sex it seems. It's no wonder they've overpopulated the damn earth, lol.

Thats a Lie i have proof sometimes we just paint flowers and stoof

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Georgia+o+Keefe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum