We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FONV] ED-E became useless

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[FONV] ED-E became useless Empty [FONV] ED-E became useless 2010-11-05, 02:33

StormEye

StormEye

after the finishing of the quest to upgrade it.

I chose Armor upgrade, and when I got him back, and put him into the party, he gets stuck in one position and cannot move or shoot as soon as it encounters threat, and it is stuck in that mode.

Obviously this is an widely observed bug...

Glitches and bugs in this game are starting to annoy the penguin feces out of me...

2[FONV] ED-E became useless Empty Re: [FONV] ED-E became useless 2010-11-05, 03:10

Daedalus

Which version was this? I found the XBox version bugged a lot more than PC for some reason.

ED-E was basically useless anyway. I've never seen a character miss as much as ED-E. I only kept her around for the damn Enhanced Sensors, which works for my sniper.

3[FONV] ED-E became useless Empty Re: [FONV] ED-E became useless 2010-11-05, 04:03

StormEye

StormEye

I'm playing on 360, and this game needs patch pretty fast, but knowing how patches come so much slower than the PC worries me that I might lose interest in the game if the bugs I encounter in the game would become game / FUN breaking.

ED-E is arguably a better choice of mech companion in HC since Rex tends to run off and die easily against multitudes of enemies, whom are around corners where it is impossible to provide support. Rex also tends to gather up a lot of enemies around the area as it is charging into get enemies and urban areas are nightmare scenarios for it.

4[FONV] ED-E became useless Empty Re: [FONV] ED-E became useless 2010-11-05, 04:23

I heard that Boone and ED-E are really good together, I haven't tried it but it's worth a try if your having trouble killing things. And I checked on the wiki about the problem your having, it says to tell him to stay, then tell him to follow you again. It's supposed to make him move again, but he won't attack enemies.

5[FONV] ED-E became useless Empty Re: [FONV] ED-E became useless 2010-11-05, 04:35

StormEye

StormEye

Then it serves no purpose besides pack mule, with reinforced armour...

6[FONV] ED-E became useless Empty Re: [FONV] ED-E became useless 2010-11-05, 04:38

Sorry about that..

7[FONV] ED-E became useless Empty Re: [FONV] ED-E became useless 2010-11-05, 13:19

So I guess I'm gonna upgrade his weapon...Ugh. They can never get these games right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum