Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

As one of the few Canadian's left here (maybe)...

+4
Frostbyrn
Kitsune
Ron Swanson
Kenshiro
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I must inform you of...

Home team. Stanley Cup Finals. NAO!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I live about an hour from the border..... if that counts, but I"m not a big hockey person.

I am aware of the Stanley CUp finals starting soon

Kitsune

Kitsune

What sport is the Stanley cup for?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hockey you say?

NY Rangers Suck Very Happy

*Walks off laughing at Lovin*

Grey

Grey

Does Greg count as a Canadian anymore?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe i prefer to think of him as Greek though makes me sound cooler for knowing someone more exotic

Although there are allot of Greeks in Australia so

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Vancouver (us) VS Tampa Bay or Boston. 3rd time's the charm!

Must have been bad for Lovin when the Rangers lost.

And lastly, do you really follow hockey all the way from NZ or was it just a "Lovin jab"?

(Yes he does. Blood of maple syrup and beer shall run in us forevermore. Plus, he seems to partake in the BC staple anyways.)

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nah we dont play Ice hockey here much

We have Field Hockey but most guys i know dont play its mostly Buff women who im pretty sure a certain thing which i will refrain from saying because it would be Derogatory

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Our national sport is lacrosse. I don't even know how it works.

We really should just change it to hockey, everyone here knows its our soul.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Wait Canadas national sport isnt Hockey?

Thats just Fucking stupid

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

You're telling me. I can't name any lacrosse teams without the Internet, and I can name all the Canadian hockey teams and most of the US teams off the top of my head.

Playoff season is endless cheering. Beer commercials incorporate Canadian love of hockey. The biggest thing EVER was the Olympic Hockey Men's Final in Vancouver. Then the Women's. It was pretty much all red and white with a fair helping of screaming when Crosby scored, all across the country.

And lacrosse is still "the national sport"...

Grey

Grey

Go back to making me some Maple Syrup Rem. lol!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah Rugby is like that here

Im an Outcast for hating it

But i dont like any sports really

Kitsune

Kitsune

Canada's national sport is Lacrosse?! That's kinda odd, although I did enjoy playing lacrosse back in middle school.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Just looked up Lacrosse apparently it was invented by Native Americans in the 5th century or something

Khfan60

Khfan60

W00t, a Hockey topic!

Honestly, the Rangers mega fucked up in the playoffs *Caugh*Gaborik*Cough*. (And oh, remind me to fly down to NZ to kill Frost Razz ). Plus Callahan was out so there goes whats easily our best foward.

xfdSharks, way to drop the ball last night.

And if it's 'Nucks and Bruins in the finals, the Bruins will just try to trap and the 'Nucks will just shit all over them. But if it's 'Nucks and Bolts, then im 100% sure Tampa Bay will win.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I was very excited for Canada when I saw the Canucks in the finals. There is something right about a Canadian team winning the Cup, nothing personal Lovin.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lax kicks hockey in the vag

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Do people fight in LaCroix?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ya more often than ive seen in hockey

Khfan60

Khfan60

Fox Shepard wrote:I was very excited for Canada when I saw the Canucks in the finals. There is something right about a Canadian team winning the Cup, nothing personal Lovin.

Actually, I agree with ya. Though i'd rather it be the Habs or the Leafs(Lol fat chance) then the 'Nucks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum