Kitsune
Tater
Kenshiro
Admin
grader
Ante
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More ballin' AT4 shenanigans Empty More ballin' AT4 shenanigans 2011-05-31, 13:17

Ante

Ante

This time with extra no-scope goodness.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o--PeEICj7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

grader

grader

Is this easier to do on PC?All these videos I watch are always on PC.Is K/M that much better?

Admin

Admin

you can guide it with the mouse i assume.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

You can guide it easier with a mouse, as you can go slow/fast really quickly (no sensitivity constraints like in consoles).

It's still hard, but PC players have more movement and aiming freedom.

That said, that is amazing Wink.

Tater

Tater

that was crazy ridiculous.

EDIT!!!

4000th post RAWRRRR

Kitsune

Kitsune

Very nice video! I always have thought of using the AT-4/sniping with shotguns as some of the greatest things to practice and become proficient at. This guy obviously is in love with that thing. xD

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

posted in wrong topic

sweet vid though

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

surfing a blackhawk?
Shocked
OMG WE NEED TO DO THAT Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

Snping with the AT4 is really fun. you just gotta switch weapons after you fire so youre not standing there staring at your target for 10 seconds. the missile flies very straight, virtually no drop.

Kitsune

Kitsune

I remember we used to snipe from the UAV sometimes; t'was hilarious. I think Frost or somebody got hatemail for it once.

Zillah

Zillah

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I remember we used to snipe from the UAV sometimes; t'was hilarious. I think Frost or somebody got hatemail for it once.

Operation sky wookie!

Something ive wanted to do FOREVER is snipe out of the bay of a blackhawk with the blackhawk staying really high/still. Would be soo funny IMO.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

we have to try that tonight

DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas

*crawls out of hole*

Awesome video. Love to have that sort of skill with the AT4. Chopper whores wouldn't piss me off so much.

*ducks back into hole*

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I have been working on the AT4 a lot lately. I have seen some improvement too. Ask Zilla about it Razz , adn he wasn't the only one. I think I got about 5 choppers (blackhawks and Hinds) that day with that thing

Zillah

Zillah

MR. T wrote:I have been working on the AT4 a lot lately. I have seen some improvement too. Ask Zilla about it Razz , adn he wasn't the only one. I think I got about 5 choppers (blackhawks and Hinds) that day with that thing

were you the one that hit me in the hind?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

You know it Zilla! Razz I thought I had let you know but maybe I should have hammed it up a bit more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum