TexasMace
The Adli Corporation
Ron Swanson
Zillah
1fnbighen
Tater
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jobless BC2 players UNITE!!! Empty Jobless BC2 players UNITE!!! 2011-06-01, 09:08

Tater

Tater

Yeah it's early, yeah most are going to work right now.... Sad

I'm gettin on the BC2 for a little while before i start job searches today, who's with me...

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i have a doctors appt so im home but i have to leave in a few Sad

maybe after

Zillah

Zillah

This loser's still in school, but im looking for a job and cant find one!

so technically im jobless too!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I wish I was able to stay home and BC2 it up. I'm stalling from going to work right now.

Damn job gettin in the way of my true calling. Shooting 14 year old randys on the internetz

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

you online now?

might take a break from history revision ¬_¬

Tater

Tater

Well i'll be busy working out shortly, however much i dislike it. Now i have the time to do it. I should be on later if your around Tallness.

Zillah

Zillah

Tater wrote:Well i'll be busy working out shortly, however much i dislike it. Now i have the time to do it. I should be on later if your around Tallness.

Do what I do and set up the weight machine in front of the TV (god i sound like a serious loser).

TexasMace

TexasMace

Sorry to hear you were laid off, Tater. I would join you but I still have to work.

Tater

Tater

Ima join Hydra right now.

And it's alright TEX!! now i have the ability to workout all day long and get ready to pursue a law enforcement career, that i've wanted for a while now.

razelas

razelas

Reporting in...

*sigh*

Zillah

Zillah

Tater wrote:Ima join Hydra right now.

And it's alright TEX!! now i have the ability to workout all day long and get ready to pursue a law enforcement career, that i've wanted for a while now.

Deputy tater!

Jobless BC2 players UNITE!!! 4513096952_94a12a39e1_z

Symbolic

Symbolic

Jobless here as some of you know why! Im getting my business off the ground again and its awesome. Been putting in alot of long days lately.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I was called yesterday by the company I use to work for and offered a new job. I turned them down though...I would have to move to another state to take the job and I'm just not gonna do that.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I should be on again tonight about the same time.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

More than likely I'll be on after the Heat/Mavs game.

Grey

Grey

I'm going to go check out a parking attendant job down at the Scrappers. It's a triple A baseball team. Epyk and a few Ohioans might know of 'em.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i play xbox usually becuase my muscles are too tired to do anything else

Zillah

Zillah

I play xbox usually because im too lazy to do anything else.

Although, I find that playing after exercising i do SO much better. its like im on a whole different level, its really weird.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

While I'm not jobless, I am internet-less at home, but I not internet-less at work, and I do have some free time right now, which means it's Battlefield time!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum