We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone play the new maps?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone play the new maps? Empty Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-08, 10:53

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Dl and I got to try out one of the new maps. Spillway I belive, and it seemed ok. It feels like there may be a lot of people hanging out around the spawns because they are up high, and all the objectives were down below, bu tthis is offset by a large concrete structure that runs the expanse of the level. Overall I didn't see anything that I really didn't like, and I can't wait till tonight! I will play until I get to see the other new one so help me god.

BTW, DL and I just ran train on those fools for a while last night. We must have had two or three matches in a row where we were like +10 K/D. Good games my man! cheers

2Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-08, 11:59

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

spillway is GC/BCGC only, and Big Box is TDM/BCTDM only as far as i know.

there are youtube vids up about them (respawngaming's channel i think)

3Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 09:25

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Been fun playing with you Terry! I think we have destroyed on all our games except when we came across that damn clan on the other side and all we had was a bunch of bad randies!

I really like spillway. I like fighting for the objectives in the middle with the causeway tunnel. Fun to sneak around behind someone.

Sorry about the mic mixup lastnight Terry! HAHA on my end and my fault. Been enjoying playing with ya!

4Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 09:59

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah good times DL good times, its a shame we hadn't gotten to play together earlier.

I tried the new Team deathmatch level "big box". Its kinda neat, its in the blown out shopping mall from the campaign. I played it twice last night and it seems like a very good level. Spillway is pretty good too, so long as you don't go up against like 5-6 clan members.

5Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 10:04

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I just havn't been online gaming much for awhile so I havn't been playing much of anything with anyone. Homefront will definitly be in my box for awhile though for sure.

6Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 10:12

TexasMace

TexasMace

As soon as I get my new tv I will be joinin' you fellers.

7Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 10:13

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HD in your future Tex?

8Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 10:18

TexasMace

TexasMace

heehee, YES SIR!!!

May have to drag the other tv downstairs so I can get my gaming fix on in the meantime though.

9Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 10:21

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O Tex. You are going to be in for some happy gaming times my friend. I think you are going to rage less. Specially on BC2! It made a huge diference to what I was able to see on BC2. Glad your getting a new toy my friend.

10Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 10:25

TexasMace

TexasMace

I am so excited that I can't desribe it. A bright new gaming horizon awaits me.

11Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 10:30

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I can see why you would hate this game if you don't have HD, the enemies are hard enough to see as it is. But i agree with DL, I think it will actually improve your game

12Anyone play the new maps? Empty Re: Anyone play the new maps? 2011-06-09, 12:35

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

im ok with the SDTV, situational awareness helps a bunch Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum