Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Metal gear solid peace walker 360 gameplay.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

Khfan60

Khfan60

Looking good. I only have MGS2 and I never got past the beginning... >_> Though I have played MGS3, but have also never got past the beginning... >_>

How much is the HD collection gonna cost?

chunckylover53

COME GAURDIAN! wrote:Looking good. I only have MGS2 and I never got past the beginning... >_> Though I have played MGS3, but have also never got past the beginning... >_>

How much is the HD collection gonna cost?

Nothing has been said yet but if i were to guess i'd say atleast $40.

Khfan60

Khfan60

I dunno... 3 games for $40? I was gonna guess at least $80...

And I just remembered this from the AVGN episode of Metal Gear: "Solid Sanke, might as well just be Erect Cock." I was laughing for a good minute the first time I saw that.

chunckylover53

COME GAURDIAN! wrote:I dunno... 3 games for $40? I was gonna guess at least $80...

And I just remembered this from the AVGN episode of Metal Gear: "Solid Sanke, might as well just be Erect Cock." I was laughing for a good minute the first time I saw that.

No way $80. Yeah it's 3 games but it's 3 old games. Though i don't think Peacewalker has ever been on a console so that's pretty cool.

PhantomZehn

Definitely looking forward to this one

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

chunckylover53 wrote:
COME GAURDIAN! wrote:I dunno... 3 games for $40? I was gonna guess at least $80...

No way $80. Yeah it's 3 games but it's 3 old games. Though i don't think Peacewalker has ever been on a console so that's pretty cool.

My guess is it will be $59.99 even though they're old games and don't look so hot graphically.

chunckylover53

http://thesnakesoup.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5261

The controls sound a little rough. I think i'll wait a little to see how they are before i buy it. Hopefully you can just configure them to your likeing like all games should to be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum