The Adli Corporation
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 15:38

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6319245.html

THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2458268739

2THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 15:45

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

hmmmm what does this mean to us? Kinda makes me worried.

3THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 15:46

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Homefront was moved to THQ's MOntreal office, which the article says was founded under the creative director for the Assasisns Creed series. So it could be good news, and any future DLC, and a sequel could be all the better.

4THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 15:49

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Homefront was moved to THQ's MOntreal office, which the article says was founded under the creative director for the Assasisns Creed series. So it could be good news, and any future DLC, and a sequel could be all the better.

Let me highlight these to parts of your post DL. I just hope it works out for the best. I liked the DLC that just came out.

5THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 15:53

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hopefully, the new team will do a better job. i seriously hope so.

6THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 15:53

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well I sa y could becaue I can not predict the future! Well I can but I just share my awesome knowledge! HAHA

I'm just happy they didn;t give up on the game and someone else will pick up the reins. Hell they could of sold 4 million copies and THQ still might have shut them down. It may be cheaper for them to run this out of Canada versus New York. New York is an expensive place to do business, and ultimatly its all about the money.

7THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 16:04

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote: It may be cheaper for them to run this out of Canada versus New York. New York is an expensive place to do business, and ultimatly its all about the money.

Let me take this time to underline another part of DL's post. Damn your full of wisdom today DL, i dont even have to think of something to post Razz

8THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 16:09

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wow. I feel honored! I have been quoted twice by the boss man today!!!

I just checked out Kaos studios website to see if they posted anyting. Well I found out that they are hiring! HAHA

9THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 16:21

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Dl you need to jump on that man! get us all the low down on whats cracking in the HF universe

10THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 16:26

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yay free shit from DL!!! lol!

11THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 16:47

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

DLC from DL if you will Razz

I think its funny that the HF section of the board is mostly DL, Adli and myself (only the cool kids). We are keeping this place alive!

12THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 16:51

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ooooh yeaaaah.

i wonder if Vozlov (GFQ HF boards) would be up for joining the SeC?

13THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 17:18

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

And the Brink board is all but dead! Buwahahahaha My master plan went off without a hitch!

14THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 17:41

TexasMace

TexasMace

My son bought Brink and he said it was the biggest disappointment he ever had in gaming.

15THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 17:43

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

thats too bad. Even though I wasn't planning on getting Brink I still wanted to see it do well.

16THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 19:22

kringel

kringel

I would love to read something about the topic! Twisted Evil

But it's so much more fun reading your nonsense msg's THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2855922021

Anyone playing HF on Windows, anyway?

17THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 19:29

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

kringel wrote:I would love to read something about the topic! Twisted Evil

But it's so much more fun reading your nonsense msg's THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2855922021

Anyone playing HF on Windows, anyway?

which topic?
and im on Xbox, sorry Razz

18THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-13, 22:02

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Hey now. I posted on the HF topic a bit! I just got bored in the multiplayer, seeing as I ripped people to shreds without dying XD

19THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-18, 17:13

kringel

kringel

BmmFlash wrote:Hey now. I posted on the HF topic a bit! I just got bored in the multiplayer, seeing as I ripped people to shreds without dying XD
To easy for you? Wink

20THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-18, 19:00

Symbolic

Symbolic

THQ Montreal is a great studio. This will probably be a good thing for the franchise. I was never impressed with Kaos. Homefront and Frontlines were not my cup of tea.

21THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-19, 00:54

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

*pees in Sym's cup of tea... "Here try this!"*

Frontlines rocked buddy!

22THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-20, 16:45

Symbolic

Symbolic

I loved the Frontlines concept, but the game was just so damn laggy and glitchy I didn't play it for very long.

23THQ shut down Kaos Studios Empty Re: THQ shut down Kaos Studios 2011-06-21, 06:20

kringel

kringel

If they didn't achieve much at KAOS, they at least got rid of their lags from Frontlines in Homefront.

Does anyone know if this was a projected game development? I don't think THQ shuts KAOS down because HF isn't a blockbuster...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum