Epyk MD
Zillah
chunckylover53
Patrick Star
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

he would like to build a village to the west of us(or what ever direction the metal door and sheep are near) fifty blocks or so away from the speak easy walls i am just asking for approval from some of the speak easy citizens
his name is kuneyo

chunckylover53

I don't play Minecraft but here's my advice. Let him build his town,

Then burn it to the ground.

Zillah

Zillah

pimp him out, make him pay in gold for "prtotection"

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I could all log in and stand ominously outside his walls

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

lol you can't burn things down in this server and he wants to build near ours so we can defend each other during "war"...

Last edited by lurking camel on 2011-06-15, 15:13; edited 1 time in total

Zillah

Zillah

Tell him he must make an account here and make an official request to the SeC Federation.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hey im a pacifist!

unless its zombies, hitler, or people i dont like.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

lol so thats it just make an account here and make a request?

Duck

Duck

Unfortunately I have to say no. The the other three directions are stalingrad, more stalingrad, and someone else's house. That is the direction I was planning on expanding the town in the next time anyone needs room to build, as it's the only direction not really already occupied. There's also someone else's house already 100 blocks from that gate, so I don't want us to be sandwiched in.

Duck

Duck

He is more than free to join us though.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

Free to join us. HE CANNOT BUILD A TOWN NEXT TO US. Unless he pays 50 Dei a week. Or i get to take some of his materials >.>

Zillah

Zillah

This place sounds like some sort of hippie commune Suspect

Gonna have to come check it out.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Whats the info on the server, I might join you all.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

@ rem
http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/t7670-help-me-build-the-speak-easy-clinic-in-minecraft

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

Im making a little farm.....in the sky O.O

i also added more to my secret mine and finished the tower xD

Kitsune

Kitsune

I personally would say no. That's room you could use for building later, and there's plenty of room on the map for them. That's actually very suspicious that he'd want to build that close, in my opinion.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Oh, btw, I need coords to the SpeakEasy town. I ran out of money to teleport yesterday (they're stupid enough not to say that teleports cost money). So, I just need coords to walk. I got coords from camel, but I think he forgot a negative somewhere, because I ended up in an open field. xD

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I want minecraft...so I can play

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Oh, btw, I need coords to the SpeakEasy town. I ran out of money to teleport yesterday (they're stupid enough not to say that teleports cost money). So, I just need coords to walk. I got coords from camel, but I think he forgot a negative somewhere, because I ended up in an open field. xD

x: -441
y: 69
z: 997

I think thats it.

Last edited by Cardboard Fox on 2011-06-16, 12:22; edited 1 time in total

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the world doesn't load properly for me. then it kicks me out after a minute of to saying 'socket exception' or something like that.

must be my shitty internet. WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW!?!??!

Duck

Duck

yeah you need decent internet to play MC.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i have decent internet, but not at the moment, the weather is also pretty crappy so that might be a reason.

the internet is slow, the radio reception is appalling, and my mum has the same issues with the internet and radio at her work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum