New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I'm in SeC town right now. IDKWTF

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I don't know what to do. I don't want to screw anything up or break the rules. I tried talking to people, but it said they couldn't hear me.

Is anyone on right now?

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

So I got this wheat in my hand. I want my hammer back. How do I open doors and boxes and stuff?

...I still can't figure out how to get my hammer. I think I have to use it to collect resources which I then use to build things? This is much different than the demo.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Right click wooden doors and boxes.

Metal doors have switches or pressure plates somewhere for you to press.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Alright, I give up for now. I don't have a hammer. I can't find my way out of this damn mall. I can't buy anything because I have no money, and I can't mine anything because all I have are my stupid fistblocks.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if im on at the same time as you ill give you a bunch of stuff Smile

Zillah

Zillah

yeah it took me a while to figure things out too. if im on at the same time as you ill walk you through everything.

it seems more complicated than it really is.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, once you get the basics is easy sailing and you can learn the rest by messing around Smile

also, i recommend the minecraft wiki (use google powers) for anything you need.

example... how do i make a pickaxe?
google : 'minecraft wiki crafting' and look at the recipe list for tools Smile

Zillah

Zillah

yeah that list is verrryyyy helpful.

If you dont know wat to do, just find an open space in SeC town and build yourself a house with a bed in it so you can spawn right in SeC town everytime and not in the capital which is like a 15 minute walk away.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

a bed is (make this on a crafting table):

OOO
PPP

O = nothing
W = white wool
P = wood planks

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Find a tree and punch it. A lot. Get the wood from your inventory and turn it into planks (1 block of wood turns into 4 planks). Combine 4 planks 2x2 on the grid for a crafting table. Craft 2 planks vertically for sticks.

Now do this after you r-click your table (equip it and r-click to set it down) :

Plank Plank Plank
BLANK Stick BLANK
BLANK Stick BLANK

That's a wooden pickaxe. Use it to mine the stone.

Using the same formulae above, except you use cobblestone IN PLACE of the planks.

Look up minecraft recipes online.

Zillah

Zillah

oh and a very helpful tip, when "punching" items, hold the click button down, dont tap it over and over again Razz

...took me a while to figure that one out.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

and remember the CSB has most supplies you would need

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

cram say /t spawn stalingrad
and head towards and under the bridges. keep doing along the small stone bridge/SeC rails and youll see the Giant SeC sign. keep going and youll see the main gate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum